loved it

Posted by 5265876500009598201 on Feb 08, 2016

at first, i was afraid of using it because i have oily hair. but after i used it, it really gave volume to my hair and didn't leave any oil on my hair because it is like a water not oil with nice smell. till now i like it

Posted by 4679827877630011573 on Feb 06, 2016

usually treatments take time .. 3 months at least I suppose. . i just tried one bottle so i cant judge but i won't order it again in order to finish the course coz i find it too watery 😊

Now idea.

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Jul 04, 2015

How know idea if it helps.

OK

Posted by 4929003629619164262 on May 14, 2015

Hair got shinier, didn't notice the growth that much

Seems ok

Posted by 5362017066224969295 on Apr 15, 2015

The scent isn't to my liking and I haven't noticed much change with my hair loss.

It works!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

My husband has been using it for quite sometimes for his thinning hair, and feels the difference in just two weeks after using it. He left it home during a month holiday, and his hair got thinned again. Now it always goes everywhere he goes.

Awful scent didn't do anything

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

I hated the scent and found that weighed my hair down. They got oily quite sooner when I sprayed this. It didn't do anything for my hair. I won't repurchase.

Still Waiting

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on Oct 05, 2014

I like the aroma feels good in my hair tingles a little so maybe it's working does not stain my pillow i also go out with it in my hair will have to wait to see if it really does help

It is nice

Posted by 4695393287777711768 on Jun 10, 2014

Nice stimulation. I think it is less effective alone than as the part of therapy. I use oils and butters, so I see the great difference. My hair fall almost stopped, the hair grows faster and looks great :) But as to Hobe Labs... I recommend it only as a part and be prepared to the horrible scent!

neutral

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

I can not say if it works I am using a month and not felt any effect yet. we will see later on. The only annoyance is the smell. smells like old makeup. smells of those fasteners that my grandmother wore. Would be best get the smell because it is very strong.