Good

Posted by 4708273454386981068 on Apr 23, 2016

Very light and the fragrance is very soft. A nice product.

Intended to use as facial moisturizer.

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Apr 11, 2016

Used it over the course of a week and it clogged my pores resulting in small pimples all over the area it was used on. Will stick to using it on my body but would not order again.

Great for hair!

Posted by elinorlind on Jan 10, 2016

I've been using this oil on my hair for a while now. My ends are dry and damaged so I apply a few drops on my hand and run it through my hair. It prevents my hair from tangling and makes it shiny.

fait son job

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Jun 15, 2015

pas la meilleure des huiles végétales à d'amande douce testées à ce jour fais son job, démaquillage doux, hydratation de la peau

NO LONGER MADE with NATURAL VITAMIN E

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Nov 10, 2014

Misleading photo and description indicate that this is made with "natural vitamin e" but when I received it the ingredients list on the bottle is not the same as the one on the bottle pictured; it clearly says "Vitamin E" now and the bottle has removed the former fine print (which is still visible in the picture above) which said this oil does NOT contain synthetics. This means they are now using synthetic vitamin e which is harmful - please do your research. IHERB, please update the photo and item description. This was a waste of my money.

Real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

I used it in winter to moisture my skin. work great. not sticky. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Aceite de almendras dulces.

Posted by Ampareix on May 16, 2014

Excelente aceite extraído en frío para conservar todas las propiedades del fruto. Mejor que el de Now Solutions y de precio son parecidos.

normal

Posted by 5312335604054199243 on Apr 16, 2014

i think is a good almond oil, but nothing special about it, just a normal oil

Great product

Posted by 5201308969111042821 on Apr 13, 2014

I was shopping around for a good quality almond oil & this is the best I found for the price. I am very impressed with this product. Almond oil is very good for the skin. I mix 1/2 tsp almond oil & 1/2 tsp pure aloe Vera. I use this as a night time face and eye cream.. I use virgin organic coconut oil for a daytime cream. I have spent lots of money for high priced products to use on my skin & now I realize all natural is the way to go. I save lots of money & my skin looks great.

Great value price

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Feb 09, 2014

My skin loves it! I've been using it for Abhyanga during the cold and dry winter days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »