Skin care favorite

Posted by Reviewer2945196 on Feb 26, 2012

I love this on my face in the summer and all over my body in the winter, with how dry the air gets. My legs really love a few drops each after shaving, and a little goes a long way. It also has a better consistency than other vitamin E oils I tried, soaks in much faster and doesn't feel nearly as oily. With how far a few drops goes, a single bottle lasts a seriously long time too.

Perfect!

Posted by 4840161436035884857 on May 16, 2014

Having african hair, this product does wonders helping my hair grow. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

so-so

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

I add this on my 70,000 IU oil to make the consistency thinner.

Excellent and affordable

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I swim regularly and this is a keeper for my face and whole body especially in the bitter winter cold weather.

Not sure

Posted by 5372100433397312982 on Oct 26, 2014

I haven't tried this yet but will update after I've used it.

Great as skin care product

Posted by 5539673706145920632 on Apr 18, 2015

I use it as a skin care product on my face. It absorbs fast and did not leave a greasy feeling. Very moisturizing and leave my skin a soft finish. Applied on hair as well and it makes my hair super soft. Pleasant fresh lemony scent from the lemon essential oil.

Nice smell, works well

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I add this to my other oils to try and prolong their shelf lives. It has lemon oil added into it so it also has a nice smell. I put this on my face after popping a pimples and it helps fading the redness and bruising. I recommend this product!

Better than Jason`s

Posted by JeongeunLee on May 02, 2013

I using this oil with essence. All say my face skin look more healthier and brighter. It really works. :)

Recently Purchased, so far so good!

Posted by ilsay7 on May 09, 2014

Used it on my legs, cause I have scars from childhood and it doesn't leave an oily residue and dries up quickly!! I honestly haven't tried it on my face yet, but I willl! I will keep you all updated! x

Acess: w w w . importarsuplementos . blogspot . com

Posted by RUY707 on Aug 30, 2012

Very Good! Ótimo oleo para a pele, excelente para melhorar a aparencia da pele com estrias!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »