very good

Posted by 5398977084649050528 on Dec 15, 2015

very good, good taste and it is a lot, for several times

Hodgson Mills Buckwheat pancake mix.

Posted by 4843820628171445675 on Dec 12, 2015

This is the best buckwheat pancake mix I have ever bought. There is another name brand which I have tried but it does not compare to the flavor of Hodgson. Great seller. I live in Hawaii so next time will pay a few bucks more for faster delivery. Other than that IHerb is a great company and I will continue to do business with them.

Best Buckwheat pancake mix

Posted by 5018720998819901364 on Jul 30, 2015

I have tried all of the buckwheat pancake mixes from the local stores and found them lacking in either flavor or the amount of buckwheat in the mix. One supermarket 20 miles away had Hodgson's and it everything I had hoped for. Great taste, high in fiber, and a decent amount of protein for a pancake mix. Since it is easier and less expensive to buy from iHerb, we bought five boxes to get the free shipping. I recommend this product.

pancake mix

Posted by 4944646366992706326 on Apr 21, 2015

i ordered this product for someone else. they told me that they liked the product very much.

Buckwheat pancake mix

Posted by 4789521118199981369 on Feb 24, 2015

I have been using this mix for years. Walmart had it at a very reasonable price. Well they stopped carrying it so I went on line. This company had a reasonable price and free shipping over a certain dollar amount. Since I use about 10 boxes a year it was no biggie to order over the free shipping threshold. Product came within the advertised time in good shape. I will order again when I need more.

Owner: J-R's Eatery Pittsford, Vermont

Posted by Reviewer1049711 on Aug 12, 2014

We have been using this mix at the Diner for quite a while. Excellent texture and flavor. Thanks for a great product. Keep up the good work!

Cardboard

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

I should have listened to the reviewer that stated this tastes like cardboard.....because, guess what....it taste like Cardboard. I made it exactly as the directions stated. Yuck. Dry, grainy, tasteless. It is very filling...I ate one pancake and was done. My husband couldn't even finish two. I like that it is low calorie, possibly healthier option. The box is similar in size to regular pancake mix. But it does not taste good. I won't purchase it again.

Tastes like cardboard

Posted by 5277525115150085975 on Apr 06, 2014

I was shocked by the taste, because it got such great reviews. I couldn't even finish a whole pancake. The batter smelled horrible, and the pancakes tasted like cardboard. I even doused it in syrup but couldn't mask the taste. I've had buckwheat pancakes before, not sure why this brand is so off. Won't be buying again. I just threw the entire box in the garbage. So gross.

Good pancakes & waffles

Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Mar 15, 2014

good pancakes & waffles, good nutrition.

Taste like paper