great product!

Posted by Reviewer1936681 on Jun 27, 2011

i was looking for something that wasn't so fine (& processed) & this is perfect! better than the health food stores bins...

Excellent price and prompt service

Posted by Reviewer1401236 on Jul 22, 2011

My order arrived promptly and the price was almost a dollar less per box than the grocery store price.

it's Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1883978 on Aug 26, 2011

Both my wife and I enjoy this product and east some for breakfast almost every monring.

Oat Bran Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1764904 on Oct 14, 2011

Good price. Couldn't find it any more locally. Fast Delivery

My HEB store gave this up for the unhealthy instant sweet stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2242869 on Nov 04, 2011

I try to eat a bowl of this Oat Bran every morning, and was concerned when my HEB store quit handling it. Seems the "Smart" people there only care about the instant sweet "junk food" cereals now. When they did carry this it cost me about $4 a box, so I was very pleased to find it at iHerb.com for $2.07 a box! Thanks HEB for making me look elsewhere!! Delivery was timely and well protected for shipping. I am 71 years old and don't have to take any prescription medications at all. This is good to keep you healthy but can't save you from tobacco, alcohol, or drugs. Best quit the bad habits now.

Hot steamy breakfast

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

I must admit i have a fetish for oats and tried a lot of different kinds. This is very good, both taste and nutritional profile. Filled with loads of fiber and it is very hearty and thick. Sweeten with some splenda and you can give the starbucks/mac's oatmeal the boot. :D Recommended!

recommend

Posted by Carlyfujiyama on Jul 25, 2013

Recomendo

Great product

Posted by 4684286776570169664 on Mar 15, 2014

I really love the taste of oat bran added to recipes. Instead of just using it to make muffins, I use it to replace half of the oatmeal called for in cookies, pancake, and bread recipes.

Excellent - Tasty, Healthful, and Crunchy as oat bran should be!

Posted by 5013459140338063769 on Aug 08, 2012

Best price ever - beats the local grocery store hands down. Thanks iHerb for making this product available.

hodgson mill, oat bran hot cereal

Posted by 5044227676376268083 on Jun 17, 2014

This is the very best. Makes breakfast great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »