July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Holistic Horizons, Intestinal Bulking Agent III, Bulk Forming Laxative, 12 oz (340 g)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Excellent bowel cleanser!

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I took this as a part of my intestinal cleansing, together with both the Inestinal Bulking Agent III and the tablets that iherb also sell. I followed the program described on Holistic Horizons website, and man, did it do the trick. I've now finished two months, and my bowel movements are better than ever. I would recommend this to anyone! Just be prepared, it taste quite strong, my husband couldn't bare it, and the dosages in the end of the program is up to four times a day. This product is, however, milder than the Bulking Agent II, both in taste and for the stomach. I prefered this one, as the Bulking Agent II made me really bloated and tasted onion.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

Spring cleaning

Posted by vor244 on May 25, 2011

Love these Dr.Gray products.