New To iHerb?

Hollywood Diet, Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet, 32 fl oz (947 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good Diet Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Apr 15, 2013

This 48-Hour Miracle Diet is a great product that floods your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential oils that detoxify your body while you shed pounds. This helps you lose weight naturally, while you cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate your body. Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet can be used for temporary weight management or an ideal jump start to any diet! Iherb has tons of other great health and beauty products and right now you can stock up and save on ANY items. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Mar 14, 2012

I was skeptical about it at first, but then decided, if it's been around for almost 15 years, it's got to be good. Worth trying. I used to do regular water fasts before, but stopped doing it because I was feeling too tired, always had a headache and weight would come back within a week. With "Hollywood 48 hour Diet" I was hungry, but felt great and had energy. Not only I've lost a lot of weight, now, after few months, I haven't gain a pound! Ready to do it again to lose more!

Best Diet EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

****** Great Way To Eliminate Huge Belly! I was attracted to the promise of losing 10 lbs (4.5 kilograms) in two days, but I also know that it is not possible to lose that much fat in that short of a time period. The juice tasted good and surprisingly I did not feel hungry on the first day! I also drank plenty of water with it. By the end of the first day I had lost 6 lbs, and I felt great! But I also know that the weight I lost was water weight, not fat. Nevertheless, my clothes fit better because I retain fluid easily and my belly always feels bloated. This product eliminated that. I use this now and then when I will be going out or want to look and feel a little slimmer. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2779435 on Jun 23, 2010

This was just what I needed to kick start my metabolism. I use it Monday and Tuesday of every week. Then watch my carb intake the rest of the week and in 3 months have lost 18 lbs. It taste great and I don't feel hungry.

taste is good

Posted by 5440415945402824448 on Aug 01, 2013

Although it is to lose some weight it is tasty!