お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Hollywood Diet, Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet, 32 fl oz (947 ml)

Best Diet EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

****** Great Way To Eliminate Huge Belly! I was attracted to the promise of losing 10 lbs (4.5 kilograms) in two days, but I also know that it is not possible to lose that much fat in that short of a time period. The juice tasted good and surprisingly I did not feel hungry on the first day! I also drank plenty of water with it. By the end of the first day I had lost 6 lbs, and I felt great! But I also know that the weight I lost was water weight, not fat. Nevertheless, my clothes fit better because I retain fluid easily and my belly always feels bloated. This product eliminated that. I use this now and then when I will be going out or want to look and feel a little slimmer. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

No nutritional value.

Posted by Reviewer1435421 on Feb 13, 2011

Really don't think there was any nutritional value to this diet drink. Basically someone using this is fasting for 48 hours.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2779435 on Jun 23, 2010

This was just what I needed to kick start my metabolism. I use it Monday and Tuesday of every week. Then watch my carb intake the rest of the week and in 3 months have lost 18 lbs. It taste great and I don't feel hungry.

taste is good

Posted by 5440415945402824448 on Aug 01, 2013

Although it is to lose some weight it is tasty!

Great Product to speed up metabolism!!!

Posted by 4621221454046049945 on Nov 28, 2014

My husband and I have tried to lose weight for a long period of time with minimum result.. We both are 50 years old and we both need to lose about 20 lb . We tried fasting with Hollywood Diet juice and never felt better. We lost about 10 lb together .Now we are going to fast every week until we reach our goal weight..