CAUSED SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 17, 2015

Am 54 and am in my third week of dealing with by far the worst allergic reaction of my life, 99% certain due to this lotion. Reaction started with half egg (long ways)sized super painful lumps in the area of application (groin), then skin flaying off layer after layer, extended area is now super inflamed and deeply fissured together with still worsening body hive like rash over my whole trunk. Am in hospital outpatient care. Am dreading BAD scarring several inches down my thighs in the super inflamed/fissured area. Will later get allergy patch testing to try to identify offending ingredient. Was happy with the 4 other Home Health products I've bought but this one has badly affected my life; I can barely walk at the moment!

Helped some, but ...

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on Jul 09, 2015

I've been using this lotion on a ringworm infection, and overall, it's failed to clear up the infection in the four-week period recommended for ringworm, although during the first two weeks, the infection became less visible and itchy. The third week, it flared up worse than before, and the fourth week, it became dry, flaky, and painful. However, I've had this infection for a couple of years now, and it's also resisted 2% miconazole nitrate and survived 30 days of fluconazole (a strong oral anti-fungal), so this infection may be particularly treatment-resistant.

Soothing

Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014

Product is very soothing and calming. I am happy with this small bottle. Has a pleasant smell.

given to mom....must ask her!

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Aug 28, 2014

will report back....

Not seeing any results

Posted by 5694891543886550532 on Aug 27, 2014

But perhaps I'm dealing with eczema rather than a fungal infection. Frustrating when even medical professionals can't figure out the difference.

Effective

Posted by 5676901011167680268 on Jun 10, 2014

It works fast. Quick relief. For more pesky and deeper fungus issues you might need something stronger.

Small relief

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helped to sooth some of the itching and irritation but only temporarily. Ended up resorting to Daktarin for more effective relief. May help some but wasn't enough for me. Good as a preventative when used intermittently. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

No lo he usado todavía

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Dec 10, 2013

Not for tinea versicolor

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Sep 06, 2013

Doesn't help tinea versicolor but spreads it.

Great effective product

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012

My husband love this product. Was shopping at iherb and decided to look for something that can cure my husband's feet. I am glad that I found this product at an affordable price. He was using another brand bought from the pharmacy in Singapore but it was not really effective. Then he started using this few days ago after this lotion arrived. He told me that this antifungal lotion is extremely effective for his feet. I took a look at this feet today and oh my goodness, his feet is very smooth and clean ! No more fungi infection and peeling. He used to peel his feet and very often it bleeds. But now it's so clean and smooth which I will definitely recommend to others.