July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Home Health, Antifungal Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2956266 on Feb 03, 2009

Helped to clear up a persistent case of carbunculosis that had plagued my thighs for months. I had been self-medicating using a diluted form of oil of oregano, and that had merely controlled the spread of the infection, but had not eliminated it altogether. There was improvement almost immediately. Incidentally, this product also helped to alleviate a Balanitis/posthitis condition.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1819726 on Mar 13, 2010

I've been battling ringworm for almost a year and have tried many different products with no results. This one worked!

Just what I've been looking for

Posted by Reviewer2635699 on Dec 21, 2011

I've had to deal with periodic outbreaks of athlete's foot since I was a kid. That's going on 40 years now. Now that I'm older, I'm also dealing with dry, calloused, cracked skin on my feet. This is the first product I've found in my entire life that actually works for me. My feet haven't looked or felt this good in years! And it's way more reasonably priced than any other anti-fungal I've come across.

Better than prescription

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Jan 05, 2012

Got rid of a fungal infection that over the counter creams and prescription meds didn't clear. This worked almost completely with one application!

Great effective product

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012

My husband love this product. Was shopping at iherb and decided to look for something that can cure my husband's feet. I am glad that I found this product at an affordable price. He was using another brand bought from the pharmacy in Singapore but it was not really effective. Then he started using this few days ago after this lotion arrived. He told me that this antifungal lotion is extremely effective for his feet. I took a look at this feet today and oh my goodness, his feet is very smooth and clean ! No more fungi infection and peeling. He used to peel his feet and very often it bleeds. But now it's so clean and smooth which I will definitely recommend to others.