• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Health™ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Customer Ratings

conmigo no funciona

Posted by 5145969078838553234 on Feb 25, 2015

No hay mucho resultado, tampoco es malaso. Llevo mas de un mes y no veo mucha diferencia y ya falta poco para se se acabe. Lo que quiero rescatar es que yo he probado varios productos para las manchas que cuestan como el doble o el triple de marcas reconocidas y hacen lo mismo sumandole que contienen quimicos fuertes ! Puede que yo deba tener otro tratamiento y no condeno este producto porque pienso que pueda servirle a otra persona. Conmigo hizo alguito, pero lo hizo. Supongo que gente q no tengas las manchas que yo tengo, les va a ir bien :)

well

Posted by 5722426717488576811 on Dec 02, 2014

so so

I didn't notice much

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

I think it may have helped minimally but I wouldn't repurchase, it may work for others though!

Not as a toner ...

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 16, 2014

The bottle is smaller than I had expected. It is quite strong to be used as a toner for the whole face, unless you have a lot of acne all over your face then it is probably useful. It does take away the oiliness. I bought it as a toner, but I think it doesn't suit that purpose for me. Too strong to use all over the face. So I will not be getting it again for toner. As for acne treatment, it is about 3/5.

Nice

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Cleans the skin well, but did not hekp my acne. I guess it's more internal problem.

Slightly positive results

Posted by limango on Mar 19, 2014

I wouldn't say it works wonders for me. I did observe slight drying of the acne, I would say it seems to "soothe" my acne, but doesn't get rid of much. Isotrexin gel still works best for me thus far.

medicine for your skin

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

I didn't notice a huge difference, but I have very severe acne.

Not effective for my acne condition

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Oct 29, 2013

I broke out more after using this product thus I've stopped using it. The product smells more like lime juice then salicylic acid. So a bit doubtful of its effectiveness. Makes face more oily after used.

not much different

Posted by 5058827622819303687 on Oct 23, 2013

Change in colour

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on Aug 30, 2013

Just receive the newest stocks today. Looks much more cloudy this time. I don't use this for my self, for reselling stuffs and it worries me a bit. Anyone experience the same? Hope its working the same or better.