• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Healthâ„¢ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Reviews | English

A good astringent

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Dec 05, 2010

Over the past 5 years, I've developed a bad case of clogged pores. I purchased this product the first time at random at a health food store. The first week's use was pretty impressive; my pores appeared smaller and cleaner, the dirt that showed up on the cotton (after washing my face)was telling. As I've continued use, it seems the effectiveness has plateaued and even regressed a little. Also, my face looks shiny after use and my skin produces more oil, getting oilier than usual throughout the day (probably compensating for the degree of natural oils removed by the astringent. Even though it is not perfect (for me), I still made a second purchase on Iherb to stock up since it is an improvement from before when I did not use it. Someday, I hope I find something with greater effectiveness for my skin's clogged pores. Dec 5 2010 Update: I have found an alternate use for this product - If you use an epilator to remove hair from your legs, this stuff is great to put on afterward to reduce redness, irritation and ingrown hairs. Makes a big difference compared to when I don't use it. Azulene is good for this purpose to, to apply after the blemish lotion.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2559163 on Jan 29, 2008

My acne is stubborn, so I was unsure if this would work. It doesn't prevent my breakouts, but seems to help them resolve a few days sooner.

Sticky and smelly

Posted by Reviewer1185715 on Oct 16, 2012

Strong smell of lavender and menthol. Does not fit for sensitive skin or skin with rosacea

never seen any result

Posted by VictoriaN on Jun 05, 2012

i dont see any result in helping to delimenate breakouts or blackheads. however it doesnt overdry my skin, so i use it for desinfecting

Didn't saw better results.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 20, 2012

So, didn't work for me.

Home Health, Blemish Treatment lotion

Posted by Reviewer2585309 on Nov 07, 2008

Pleasant scent, leaves skin nicely toned Active ingredient is salicylic acid No change noted in blemishes after two weeks of use

Acne is here to stay

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jan 24, 2009

I have adult acne and am always hopeful for a product that works. It never happens. This product does not contain paraben so that is a plus, but it really didn't do much for my skin.

blemish

Posted by Reviewer3159938 on Dec 08, 2008

i was skeptical bout buying this but in terms of use for people who have moderate acne this would work well as for people with severe forget it

Dries my skin

Posted by Reviewer2707961 on Oct 27, 2011

Was ok, haven't really tested it too much since it dried out my skin very easily, so only apply on areas that doesn't dry easily.

Dont expect miracles

Posted by Reviewer3175776 on Nov 27, 2011

Used ti a few times to treat blemished skin, but did not see any quick result over a few days. Will keep using it without a hope on miracle.