• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Health™ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Customer Ratings

Is really bad, waste money if you order

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Jun 08, 2014

I have acnee, sometimes painfull acnee on my face, (21 years) this lotion will not help you, i try and for me doesnt work its like i bought a bottle with whater and chemicals i regret very much the decision, i bought and wasted my money

Please check before shipping

Posted by Reviewer1021791 on Jun 30, 2013

I was very pleased with fast shipping though I live in Korea. I ordered 2 bottles of these lotions, however, one of them was shipped with leaking. If It is not covered with plastic bag, all my products are wet. I will use at this time but PLEASE CHECK BEFORE SHIPPING.

Had no effect on my skin

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

Couldn't feel the difference. I used this daily during and before breakouts but felt no difference. Is smells like salicylic acid, but had no effect whatsoever.

Used for pimples

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 19, 2012

My pimples actually got worse on using this instead of nothing

Doesnt work for me IS NOT A LOTION

Posted by Reviewer2852518 on Nov 11, 2009

This is not a lotion.... above everything this is my main problem with this product. I poured it into a spray bottle in order to use. You're going to waste half of this stuff trying to get it from your from the bottle to your face. And I don't know about anyone else but for me I broke out severely after using this product

Bad product....

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Aug 28, 2008

I bought this product for acne, but didn'work.

Didn't work very well. not worth the money. would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1693890 on Nov 20, 2008

didn't work very well. not worth the money, would not buy again.

My face did not like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1873263 on Jun 14, 2009

It produced tightness and irritation upon immediate use. When followed with a moisturiser, it still did not reduce blemishes.

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Mar 06, 2011

i noticed that helpful only for old scars

very mild and ineffective for outbreaks

Posted by amelia on Jun 29, 2012

I was hoping that this will help in my occasional acne outbreak. Sad to say, this was ineffective. I tested it on my friends too over a period of few months. oh wells.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »