• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Healthâ„¢ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Reviews | English

Acne Treatment Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1070358 on Jan 13, 2009

My teenage children and I have never found any product that works on acne like this one! It is ALL I will buy!!!

best buy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1689407 on Nov 08, 2008

great!

Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1616215 on Oct 10, 2008

Your service is excellent. I received an empty bottle, and it was replaced immediately!

Great Astringent!!

Posted by Reviewer3118564 on Oct 14, 2008

Leaves skin feeling clean. I have been using this product for 30 days (twice a day) and there is a significant improvement to my skin. No more breakouts or additional scarring since use. Old scarring has begun to fade, too. I recommend using this with Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2797775 on Sep 02, 2008

Works wonders on my acne! Dries them up without drying my face.

It is great!

Posted by Reviewer2278166 on Apr 13, 2008

I liked it. For the short time I used it, it seemed to keep my acne at bay and help my blemishes. I would buy this again.

blemish lotion

Posted by Reviewer1677827 on Apr 18, 2008

....excellent ingredients...something great for acne -outside of a 1 oz. tube !

As good as clinique

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Jul 08, 2008

I've been using clinique clarifying lotion #4 for 7 years and wanted to switch to something more natural yet just as effective. I've been using this for over 3 weeks and I think it works just as good! And the price per ounce figures about the same.

wow!!!

Posted by Reviewer1512018 on May 22, 2008

The first day I used it I was amazed! I had been using a regular toning lotion after an acne cleanser, and all the dirt they left behind, this little lotion picked up. I had to used 4 cotton balls, And i thought my skin was clean, no wonder i was breaking out all the time. I love that it does not "burn" it feels fresh and it cools the skin. It does not overdry my skin, But I've been using astingents for a long time. If your sking is sensitive use only once a day. I use it 3 times a day.

great price and it works