• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Health™ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Customer Ratings

Dries up the zits

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 05, 2012

Kills zits quickly!

The skin is smooth.

Posted by Reviewer2887702 on Aug 21, 2012

It's also effective for exfoliation.Every write is sometimes used more effective!

Nice one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 25, 2012

A very good and popular one with a very simple list of ingredients that really works on teenage skin

Great

Posted by 5184397723042106059 on Aug 26, 2012

My skin is getting smoother and brighter. I really like it. Leaves a bit sticky feeling on face, but that does not bother me too much.

Oil Control + Blemish Control

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 04, 2012

It improved my blemishes without drying out the skin. I have sensitive skin and this works well for me, I'm getting a restock!

This is nice!

Posted by Reviewer2155145 on Sep 26, 2012

This is nice! I use this with cotton ball and I feel my blemish skin is clearing

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 12, 2012

Goes a long way as well

Great product

Posted by 5114334016687821026 on Oct 26, 2012

I used it on a blemish before I went to sleep and the next day was dry and almost vanished :) Great !

Gets the dirt

Posted by Reviewer2912654 on Nov 05, 2012

After washing, wiped my neck with cotton balls with this lotion and the cotton ball was light brown!!!

great!

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Nov 18, 2012

Good lotion! Will buy more. Doesn't dry skin (I have combination type). Not greasy. Good antisceptic.