Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

great castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

castor oil is great for painful feet. i completely healed painful heel spurs with castor oil over a period of 2 weeks. no doctors, pain medication or surgery needed!

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This is a good product- natural and can be used for many ailments. I put it in my eyes at night to cure cataract and floats. It has been recommended by Edgar Cayce for many problems.

Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 4763461643108450822 on Jun 25, 2013

I bought this oil to grow my lashes and hair and it does help to grow longer and I think slightly more lashes just within few days of use. As for hair, I have not notice any result yet but it kinda make my scalp itch. This oil is quite thick so too much can be very oily and it has quite a strong oil smell, but not difficult to wash off. Overall it is a very good buy as it helps my fine lashes :)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Feb 29, 2012

I've been using this in my conditioner and occasionally for my hair, oil treatments and over a hair moisturizer. A bit sticky. Need use for a longer period for a proper assessment....iHerb shipping is great though!

Soothing to skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer1814571 on Aug 03, 2009

At the recommendation of my massage therapist, I have been massaging castor oil into and around my knees. Home Health Castor Oil provides comfort and adds suppleness to both skin and joints.