Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 10, 2011

I have been using on my heels it has helped my dry heels the only thing is its quite sticky but it works.

CastorOil

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Feb 12, 2011

Great for any kind of pain. Also disolves cysts if used as a warm pak. Used by Edgar Cayce.

Great Product

Posted by samanthak on Aug 21, 2010

I use it for cosmetic purposes. I love that it is natural instead of chemically synthesized from hard-to-remember ingredients. It penetrates into the skin, dries out pimples very quickly, and pushes dirt out from my pores. It works wonders on oil control too. I have dry skin and this product is a little too drying to use alone. The only bad thing is this oil is thick and hard to wash off, but it's what castor oil is like, and I love it all the same. The bottle was received nicely packaged and the lid was sealed, preventing any leakage. Well done, iHerb!

Unusual use for Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1159375 on Mar 21, 2009

As many gardeners can testify to ,moles can raise cain with your garden beds. Certain horticultural compounds use a 10% Castor Oil powder to discourage moles from tearing up the beds. I am experimenting with Castor Oil saturated cotton balls to be placed in the underground runways therefore,I can't give you an evaluation at this time. I'll keep you posted. Fred Morton, North Haven CT.

very sticky

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Oct 12, 2009

I love this product and how it feels but ifs super sticky and kinda hard to wipe off hands when your suppose to just lay there and let it soak...

cindy

Posted by Reviewer1289591 on Jun 16, 2008

this is my favorite brand

asirah

Posted by Reviewer3161933 on Aug 23, 2008

like this product as using it for natural healing as according to the info on your site it is pure with no additives, it is to early to tell how it is working, i use it for several things.

!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 21, 2013

Liels iepakojums labas rīcineļļas. Noder gan matu maskām, gan arī sejai. maskas matiem: iedeāli jau ir reizi nedēļā taisīt eļļas maskas pirms mazgāšanas rīcineļļa - 120 ml kokosa eļļa - 120 ml jojoba eļļa - 60 ml vīnogu kauliņu eļļa - 40 ml kakao eļļa -30ml aprikožu kauliņu eļļa - 30 ml + ilang-ilang matos uz stundām divām

Great

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jul 24, 2014

I love castor oil, I use it on my hair and skin, and it works great, it lasts a long time and it's a really great price.

Love it!

Posted by 5217203699328414466 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been using this product to make my eyebrows grow quicker and a little thicker. Same with eyelashes... I saw a difference in just 2 days. The only complaint I have is that this oil is VERY thick, so you don't need a lot; a little bit of this goes a fairly long way. It can be a little messy due to being a thicker oil, as well. But nonetheless, I love this and I'm glad I decided to try it out.