excellent castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Aug 30, 2008

This is a great product for castor oil packs and also a great moisturizer and good for rashes. It's not quite as greasy as other brands of castor oil.

Home Health, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1182200 on May 16, 2008

This is just excellent quality. I love this castor oil. Doesn't feel greasy. It's cold-pressed, which is important.

Great Product

Posted by samanthak on Aug 21, 2010

I use it for cosmetic purposes. I love that it is natural instead of chemically synthesized from hard-to-remember ingredients. It penetrates into the skin, dries out pimples very quickly, and pushes dirt out from my pores. It works wonders on oil control too. I have dry skin and this product is a little too drying to use alone. The only bad thing is this oil is thick and hard to wash off, but it's what castor oil is like, and I love it all the same. The bottle was received nicely packaged and the lid was sealed, preventing any leakage. Well done, iHerb!

very sticky

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Oct 12, 2009

I love this product and how it feels but ifs super sticky and kinda hard to wipe off hands when your suppose to just lay there and let it soak...

cindy

Posted by Reviewer1289591 on Jun 16, 2008

this is my favorite brand

Great

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jul 24, 2014

I love castor oil, I use it on my hair and skin, and it works great, it lasts a long time and it's a really great price.

Love it!

Posted by 5217203699328414466 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been using this product to make my eyebrows grow quicker and a little thicker. Same with eyelashes... I saw a difference in just 2 days. The only complaint I have is that this oil is VERY thick, so you don't need a lot; a little bit of this goes a fairly long way. It can be a little messy due to being a thicker oil, as well. But nonetheless, I love this and I'm glad I decided to try it out.

Good skin care

Posted by 4701947320689773892 on Jan 30, 2015

I definitely like this products. I use it as a make up remover. It doesnt give me a sticky feel after use it.

sticky

Posted by 5185943867539786567 on Dec 15, 2012

I hesitated over several brand for a good castor oil I took this one based on reviews but I find it too much sticky while applying it even when I mixed it with other oils. I won't repurchase

Unusual use for Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1159375 on Mar 21, 2009

As many gardeners can testify to ,moles can raise cain with your garden beds. Certain horticultural compounds use a 10% Castor Oil powder to discourage moles from tearing up the beds. I am experimenting with Castor Oil saturated cotton balls to be placed in the underground runways therefore,I can't give you an evaluation at this time. I'll keep you posted. Fred Morton, North Haven CT.