momethanjnr

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Apr 12, 2012

good oil for hair will buy again

Works Miracles

Posted by Reviewer1881737 on Dec 03, 2012

Purchased this product to deal with my thinning hair and after 2 months of warm application to the scalp(twice a week),my hair has thickened and it was such a relief to see it healthy again.I also applied it to my daughters eczema and it showed signs of improvement after a week.Palm of Christ it truly is.Thank you iHerb for such an amazing product.

I recommend it

Posted by 5501988092485142045 on Dec 18, 2012

Very fat oil to the application. But mix well with hair. Hair hydrated and stronger. This oil is very favorable to the growth.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 30, 2012

Such a great price! I use this to keep moisture in my hair during the winter and for scalp massages. I also add a little of this into my lotions, again, during the winter. My skin gets dry, so this is really helpful. I've also used it for deep conditioning. I will put in over top a great thick moisturizing conditioner and sit for a few minutes. It really seals the conditioner in and makes my hair feel like silk once I've rinsed the products off. There are so many uses for castor oil. The only thing, is that castor oil can have an annoying smell, so I can't use it on a daily basis and I have to use it conservatively.

Posted by Reviewer1655075 on Nov 16, 2008

I am a great believer in castor oil packs. This stuff is wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer1629399 on Apr 02, 2011

Great product. I'm seeing a dramatic change in my seborrheic dermatitis in just a couple of aplications.

for hair grow

Posted by Reviewer2111242 on Dec 27, 2011

great stuff

Posted by Jacquie on Sep 24, 2012

Used it in small dose mixed with other oil for everything. Beautiful straight for spleen or liver compress

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Mar 09, 2007

Purely effective; I use this in packs and it works immediately. Can't beat the price for the volume.

Castor Oil, 16 fl oz