effective but gentle for troubled skin

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Nov 25, 2007

I'm a 34 yr.old mom that gets flare ups during stressful times esp. along temples and jaw line. This along with home health's blemish control lotion, and facial cleansing pads by Dessert Essence have been really clearing my skin without being harsh. Glad I found this brand. Their psoriasis wash is really helping my boys' eczema. Blessings

ew

Posted by 4996566907093119314 on Jun 23, 2014

smells like what they must use on old ladies at nursing homes, the texture is heavy and gross, and it made my face break out terribly. also it has lots of chemicals in it - when you read the label carefully, you see it only says free of artificial colors, but not of fragrances, etc.

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Jul 31, 2011

Great product, great price

home health facial cleansing gel is awesome

Posted by 5071940672961999715 on Jul 11, 2014

I was looking for a good face cleaner and stumbled upon this one and it is wonderful! I live how it cleans ans tightens my skin!! I had to buy 3 more bottles just so I dont run out or lose it!!

very gentle

Posted by Reviewer2431742 on Apr 09, 2012

I like the fact that this product is very gentle to my skin while doing a great job cleaning it

best facial cleaning gel

Posted by 4765256734047118771 on Jan 17, 2014

strong smell and you should be careful from your eyes, but it cleans perfectly better than any soup I have used before. economic and comfortable bottle.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Oct 26, 2011

makes my skin feel clean and nice on skin, will repurchase.

有助减少粉刺皰皰

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jul 29, 2014

用完整瓶. 虽然气味不是很好, 但它真有助减少粉刺皰皰. 它不会令你的脸干. 考虑再次购买

Excellent healthy face wash

Posted by Reviewer1427281 on Oct 12, 2007

A wonderful product prepared with good herbs for cleansing your face. Truly feels clean, healthy and toned after washing. Highly recommend.

home health facial cleansing gel

Posted by 5104991357102618989 on Dec 26, 2014

one of the best cleansers, and i'm a skin care pro. excellent for all skin types. contains glycerin which is a humectant. gentle, but really cleans the skin thoroughly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »