Dont know

Posted by 5341393282597245132 on Sep 02, 2015

i dont like this product. Smells weird. It doesnt give feel like i washed my face.

Buen gel limpiador para pieles grasas y acnéicas

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Gel limpiador facial de textura densa y aroma peculiar. Me funcionó muy bien durante un brote de acné. Limpia sin resecar y parece que ayuda con los granitos.

home health facial cleansing gel

Posted by 5104991357102618989 on Dec 26, 2014

one of the best cleansers, and i'm a skin care pro. excellent for all skin types. contains glycerin which is a humectant. gentle, but really cleans the skin thoroughly.

Buen limpiador

Posted by 4853769678984250080 on Sep 23, 2014

No irrita ni reseca la piel. Huele a producto natural, no tiene una fragancia agradable, pero me gusta.

Good cleanser, horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Jul 30, 2014

This is a good cleanser that leaves your skin clean and supple. It takes off my foundation completely without leaving my face dry and taut. iHerb's price makes it an even better deal. The only reason I will not repurchase is the awful fragrance. The fragrance is way too strong and it smells like cheap cologne. I hate the way the awful scent lingers around my lips after I've rinsed off the cleanser.

有助减少粉刺皰皰

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jul 29, 2014

用完整瓶. 虽然气味不是很好, 但它真有助减少粉刺皰皰. 它不会令你的脸干. 考虑再次购买

Lovely texture, smell and after effect

Posted by 4673249711962253486 on Jul 14, 2014

Disclaimer that is no miracle work, but it does reduce outbreaks for me. It lathers really nicely (nice foamy texture although it states soap-free)and smells beautiful with Tea Tree Oil. Doesn't leave it oily but it feels really clean without being tight. Due to its oil-based formula, it seems to also help remove light make-up (bonus!) like liquid foundation.

home health facial cleansing gel is awesome

Posted by 5071940672961999715 on Jul 11, 2014

I was looking for a good face cleaner and stumbled upon this one and it is wonderful! I live how it cleans ans tightens my skin!! I had to buy 3 more bottles just so I dont run out or lose it!!

Gentle Clensing

Posted by 5055270114603433359 on Jul 08, 2014

I've just started using this, and is is very mild. Smell is OK.

ew

Posted by 4996566907093119314 on Jun 23, 2014

smells like what they must use on old ladies at nursing homes, the texture is heavy and gross, and it made my face break out terribly. also it has lots of chemicals in it - when you read the label carefully, you see it only says free of artificial colors, but not of fragrances, etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »