Different label and scent!

Posted by Reviewer2269715 on Feb 24, 2016

This has been my favorite deodorant for years, but no longer! It used to have a pleasant and fresh smelling scent, but now it has a fruity, Vitamin C-like scent that I can't stand. Not only that, it stung my underarms when I applied it. What a disappointment. I even went to Home Health's website to complain, but it's "under construction." It looks like I'll be making my own from now on.

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer3359565 on Jan 12, 2016

THIS WAS MY ORIGINAL POST WITH 5 STARS - SADLY I HAVE TO CHANGE IT AND GIVE IT 1 READ ENTIRE REVIEW ( PREVIOUS 5 STAR REVIEW - Not sure why all the bad reviews. It's great. I have tried a lot of natural deodorants which were stick or salty feeling and made me feel uncomfortable. I almost gave up until I found this. Out of all the deodorant fragrances of this deodorant I like this one the best. It doesn't make my clothes stained or get that crusty feeling. It lasts me all day and I live in a tropical country and sweat A LOT! I hope Iherb continue to stock this long into the future.) UPDATE 13/01/2016 They updated the packaging and changed the smell entirely!!! Before it had a slight herbal scent and I particularly bought this one and not their original unscented as that one did not mask the BO smell, to the herbal one was GREAT UNTIL NOW the scent is now a horrible fruity scent which some people might find ok but I don't and given I have been buying this for 3 years and have come to expect a certain smell from this herbal scent, I am really peeved. I live in Vietnam and purchase what I need in bulk so now I have 6 of these horrible fruity scents. I am tired of businesses now days changing stuff just for the sake of changing stuff and peeving the customer. Make ANOTHER SCENT and call it fruity don't change the current formula of an existing brand that people know and trust. Not sure if I will ever buy this again, unless they get their act together and change the scent back.

Gift fri og helt grei

Posted by tabitas on Dec 14, 2015

Jeg har prøvd mange deo'er som er nesten eller helt uten farlige stoffer. Denne holder svette borte fra morra til kveld. Litt dyrere enn andre deo' er her på Iherb, men fri for det meste av farlige stoffer. ÷ for duften, men det var min feil å kjøpe akkurat denne.

quite effective

Posted by 4770545829144097641 on Sep 16, 2015

the problem with natural deodorants is that they are usually not effective, or at least none that i have tried. after a few hours the body ordour starts to smell. this one is probably one of the more effective one, which may last 3-4 hrs before you get bo.

Won't use anything else!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Aug 22, 2015

I have been using this brand for over 20 years. I've tried other brands when I occasionally, but rarely, run out, yet I always come back. I don't think there is a better, cleaner, safer deodorant out there! I love this! Highly recommend! Herbal scent is my favorite, although have tried all flavors.

Smells good!

Posted by 4636742287243198145 on Oct 17, 2014

This is one of the few deodorant without aluminium, that actually works!

Ok deodorant

Posted by 5392366949907040813 on May 19, 2014

I can't use this if I am going to be very active.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Mar 11, 2014

I tried several deodorants and only deodorants from Home Health works for me. The only con - the smell, it's weird a little bit - it smells like organic soap..

effective but...

Posted by marianF on Jan 31, 2014

I originally gave this product a 5 star rating because it is the most effective natural deodorant I've tried, great protection, easy application and nice smell.I had, however to edit my review because I realised that it contains the preservative phenoxyethanol, an ingredient with really bad reputation ( a quick research online reveals many nasty facts).Such a shame because it has been my favorite deo for a long time.

Finally a natuaral deodorant that works

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this deodorant. I have tried every type of natural deodorant out there and this is the first one that works as well as and probably even better then the mainstream brands. I have been using it for a few weeks now in hot sun, gardening and walking a highly energetic pointer, no odour whatsoever, all day after one generous application in the morning. Even when I sweat no smell afterwards on either my skin or my clothes. I am amazed. My partner uses it as well and cannot believe how effective it is. This is a natural product so I guess for some people it may not be as good but I bought it based on the other positive reviews I read and its brilliant so try it is all I can say it definitely works for us. Update months later it is still as good as ever! I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.