10% Off Orders Over $40!

Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant, Herbal Scent, 3 fl oz (88 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews

Best Deoderant Ever

Posted by Reviewer2270939 on Jan 18, 2008

I was looking for an alternative to my Secret as it just wasn't working well and I was worried about the aluminum content. This herbal deoderant is excellent. Healthy and works amazingly well even in the hot summers of Los Angeles. I totally recommend you give this a try. I do stretching and arm exercises while the roll and dries and am fitter for it. Win win.

Herbal Magic, Roll On Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3340583 on Apr 14, 2008

My daughter recommeded this product and sent me a bottle to try. It is truly magic. I love it. Goes on smoothly, does not leave marks on clothing, has a wonderful fresh odor. It lasts from shower to shower. Works far better than anything I have ever used. I liked it so well I ordered 4 bottles. Gave a bottle to my son. He thinks it is the greatest. Mary Ann John

It Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2303423 on Dec 02, 2008

This is the only natural deodorant I've tried that really controls odor. My husband and I both use it. I've also tried the unscented and jasmine versions and found the herbal scent is the most effective.

No additives

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Sep 12, 2013

Very mild herbal scent. Much less expensive than Whole Foods, or other retail from Iherb. One of the few deodorants without any bad additives. Works great. My first review was great because this product had no preservatives. My recent order in July 2013, however does show that they are now adding two preservatives. This was not listed on the iherb page. Of the two new ingredients, one is safe, the other is not. The Phenoxyethanol MSDS sheet warns not to absorb through the skin, it can cause he shutdown of the central nervous system, and cause contact dermatitis. (the ethylhexylglygcerin is not toxic). So, needless to say, I will no longer be ordering this product.

Really Works

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 10, 2009

This is the ONLY natural deodorant I've found that REALLY works to eliminate odor. I've tried alot of them too. This one smells clean can nice and I can hike all day in the Arizona heat and feel confident that I don't have any bad odor.