Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant, Herbal Scent, 3 fl oz (88 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews

Best Deoderant Ever

Posted by Reviewer2270939 From California on Jan 18, 2008

I was looking for an alternative to my Secret as it just wasn't working well and I was worried about the aluminum content. This herbal deoderant is excellent. Healthy and works amazingly well even in the hot summers of Los Angeles. I totally recommend you give this a try. I do stretching and arm exercises while the roll and dries and am fitter for it. Win win.

Herbal Magic, Roll On Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3340583 From Texas on Apr 14, 2008

My daughter recommeded this product and sent me a bottle to try. It is truly magic. I love it. Goes on smoothly, does not leave marks on clothing, has a wonderful fresh odor. It lasts from shower to shower. Works far better than anything I have ever used. I liked it so well I ordered 4 bottles. Gave a bottle to my son. He thinks it is the greatest. Mary Ann John

It Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2303423 From California on Dec 02, 2008

This is the only natural deodorant I've tried that really controls odor. My husband and I both use it. I've also tried the unscented and jasmine versions and found the herbal scent is the most effective.

Really Works

Posted by CoolinArizona From Arizona on Oct 10, 2009

This is the ONLY natural deodorant I've found that REALLY works to eliminate odor. I've tried alot of them too. This one smells clean can nice and I can hike all day in the Arizona heat and feel confident that I don't have any bad odor.

Great all natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2049147 From Texas on Nov 20, 2008

Finally I found a natural deodorant that does not contain any aluminum and is not an antiperspirant either as so many nowadays are. I also like the subtle fragrance.