Too Good to Be True!

Posted by Reviewer1564083 on Aug 13, 2008

I am trying to kick the aluminum antiperspirant habit, and all of the regular drugstore deodorants have propylene glycol, which eventually gives me a horrible red rash. I tried many other natural deodorants, like the rock crystal and bee brand, and they left me stinky within half a day every time. I am not a particularly sweaty person either. This worked great from day one. I just got back from a camping trip, where we were out in the heat and not bathing every day. The Herbal Magic stood the test! I didn't even get any prickly heat rash or smell at all. This is definitely the "must try" natural deodorant. The only downside is that if you are outside a lot the insects seem to like the jasmine scent. Perhaps the herbal would be better.

Herbal Magic, Jasmine scent

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 11, 2008

Love this. . .was searching for a deodorant to replace Mitchum (which I love and have used for years but wanted to get away from the aluminum based product). I did try Lavilin creme and found the application process to be messy (really needs to be rubbed in so as not to have white underarms). Lavilin did work okay. This works much better!! The jasmine scent is very subtle. Nice!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1414274 on Jan 29, 2009

In my opinion, this is the best natural deodorant on the market. Other natural products I have tried leave my underarms sticky or don't have any odor controlling properties whatsoever. This product disappears once its applied, cuts down the feeling of perspiration and cuts any odor. I doubt I'll ever use anything else. Also, the scent is very light and pleasant. Not at all overpowering. This product doesn't need strong perfumes because it actually works!

Effective & Great Scent

Posted by Reviewer2423910 on Oct 02, 2011

The jasmine scent is very pure & refreshing - not too heady. And the deodorant is effective even in Australian heat!

Too overpowering, not effective against bad odor

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Oct 06, 2011

This product has a very strong artificial jasmine scent, too overpowering. And the bad odor control is not effective. I will not repurchase it.

Worst smell ever!! Grandma style :(

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 02, 2013

This is truly the worst smelling deodorant I ever tried!! Smells like a terrible flowerperfume that old people uses. Really grandma style, and i'm very disappointing!!

ill never stop using this

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 09, 2016

really good

Great deo

Posted by 5735370683295081567 on Jan 27, 2016

I had heard good things about Herbal Magic's deo, and I was very happy with it! I went from an alu-deo to this one, and while I needed about a week to transfer from the alu one (with a bit more smelly armpits), it was great after that week. Would really recommend, I just bought it again, along with the herbal scented. It keeps smell in check, and I found that on days, when I wasn't that active, my pits were actually very dry. I really haven't experienced wetter armpits with this one. Two thumbs up!:-)

works!

Posted by katsain on May 21, 2016

Pleasant smell, didn't get me stinky even in jogging. Definitely buy again.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Aug 01, 2011

This stuff actually works for us, it dries fast after applying, and last a whole day.