Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant, Unscented, 3 fl oz (88 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 80 reviews

SMELLS WORSE THAN ARMPITS - ADD 10 DROPS OF ESSENTIAL OILS OR YOU WILL DIE :D

Posted by Reviewer3082724 on Jun 14, 2013

This product smelled mildly nasty at first, and then with heat (I live in Malaysia) just turned absolutely nasty. To the point that if you put it on it makes you stink 10 times more. So I added 10 drops of essential oil (mixed cinnamon and clove I think or something). Just be VERY careful with essential oils, they can create strong allergic reactions, inflamations etc...which is probably why HOME HEALTH didn't take that risk. ALWAYS TEST WITH VERY SMALL AMOUNTS when you use essential oils. On me it works with the seential oils, smells good, I've even mixed some for my GF to keep her away from aluminum salts and parabens. I am always disapointed at companies that want to stand out by making a natural product and end up putting 100 ingredients in, instead of keeping it simple. As if people wouldn't buy if it was too simple. People WOULD! So do keep the ingredient list minimal. I suspect based on their composition, that aloe vera gel with a natural preservative (maybe a bit of coconut oil) or a water-soluble natural preservative, mixed with essential oils would make a very good homemade solution for armpits. STAY NATURAL, MINIMAL, HAPPY AND HEALTHY ;)

Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1158682 on Sep 21, 2011

Like other reviewers have found, this is by far the most effective natural deodorant that I have come accross. As a naturopath, I have tried on and off over the years to completely stop using aluminum based antipersperants but found that I would be too stinky by the end of the day (my husband would pick me up from work and tell me that I stunk!!) so I resorted to using it only on work days and then natural or no deodorant on my days off. This deodorant along with chlorophyl capsules (100mg 3 x daily - just make sure the chlorophyll doesn't come from from alfalfa as Round Up Ready GMO alfalfa was approved for use early this year, stinging nettle is the best source) has seen me aluminium deodorant free and smelling sweet for the last few months (even my husband commented that I no longer smell!).

Home Health Roll-On Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2520612 on Jan 22, 2009

In my experience there is no deodorant that works as well as the aluminum-based antiperspirants, but this is the best one I've come across. It keeps me pretty odor-free for 24 hours and, to some extent, helps control wetness. It's effective enough for me to give up the aluminum ones.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1748533 on Jul 17, 2009

Went to Colorado right before receiving...hiked and it really did work!

Really is magic!

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Jun 03, 2014

I can't use aluminum-based deodorants, as they give me lymph node infections. I sweat a lot and have been looking for a good natural deodorant for years. Jason is the best I found so far. Tom of Maine's was very good, but they reformulated it and it lost some efficacy. I've been hesitant to try non-stick deodorants, as I sweat so much I feel like they just wash away from my armpits. However, given the good reviews I decided to give this one a try, even though the ingredient list didn't seem impressive. Fennel, etc. Why would this work? I don't know, but it does. Best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've tried many.