Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2431408 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been using Home Health Vitamin E Oil for more than five years for my sensitive skin issues due to menopause. It has protected and improved my thin skin very well. I have had no problems with this oil going rancid and it is supposed to be darker in color, a sign of natural Vitamin E oil. It is easy to apply, not sticky like some vitamin E oils.

Fantastic!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jul 08, 2014

Great natural alternative, very potent formula. Great for healing scars, wounds, stretch marks, and any skin ailment. Very small container, goes a long way though!

Consumer from Saudi Arabia :Gorgeous !

Posted by 5173140156917817742 on Oct 02, 2015

Yeah I will buy Again.

Will re-order soon!

Posted by 5267695303621487808 on Jun 19, 2014

Really nice oil, doesn't smell bad. I've had acne for 15 years and am now on accutane. This moisturizes my skin and improves my scars. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it's a bit thick, so spreading it on the skin can be a bit difficult and you use more. Also, the packaging could be better if it had a dropper or something so you wouldn't have to pour.

So many uses!!

Posted by Reviewer2358963 on Jun 26, 2013

Great product but often out of stock!! Works great!!

Great product !

Posted by 4804293785244055877 on May 26, 2014

Great product! I will reorder it!

Be cautious when used on skin

Posted by 5280485177399001423 on Jun 07, 2014

By the time that I received it I realized that this wasn't the vitamin E oil I wanted. This one is mixed with other oils. The vitamin E oil I wanted is in capsule form so that it is pure. When using on face it can clog pores so do your research.