it works very well with itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Feb 24, 2014

My skin is very dry in winter time. This cream is very amazing and it works with Itchy skin. I tried Aveeno but this cream works effectively. I use it in combination with Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated scalp and body wash.

Very helpful

Posted by 5034292060925709975 on Feb 03, 2014

Very helpful

Did not helped to my psoriasis

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Dec 03, 2013

I have psoriasis on legs and arms, it did not helped.. But psoriasis is individual what does not help to one maybe help to other..

used, but not special

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Don't know i have strong skin or not, it doesn't give me itching or releasing acne.

After less than a week

Posted by 5423862669165427378 on Sep 13, 2013

A miracle for psoriasis!!

not bad

Posted by 5568552954181092960 on Sep 03, 2013

not bad

Help´s a lot

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 20, 2013

My friend that i bought this for i s happy, her psoriasis has been so much better since she started to use this cream

One of my Prayers has been answered!!

Posted by 5713699686527781502 on Mar 23, 2013

One of my biggest pet peeves about the general public is that it wants to think that most rules don't apply to them, therefore, doesn't have to read or follow the DIRECTIONS ON OTC MEDICATION BOTTLES!!! When this happens, things can only turn out for the worse thus blaming the efficiency of the product. Anyways, on other websites, I have read some horrifying reviews (adverse skin reactions to not working at all even that "it smells bad" (it's medication for God's sake!!!) ((Chap Stick doesn't smell that great either, but it does its job))) My (facial) Psoriasis had been flaring up for about the past year. I actually thought that my skin was starting to scar due to the scaling and sores. I did my homework on this medication (read everything I could find out about it); skin prep., being careful not to apply too much at a time, etc... The smell is totally tolerable. My skin tingled for a few minutes (which told my that the medication was working) after application, both went away about an hour after the cream was totally absorbed into my skin. In 2 days (using the cream 4 times daily AS PER DIRECTIONS!!!), my psoriasis/eczema situation has TOTALLY CLEARED UP. This is definitely worth its weight in gold. I am anticipating having to change my application regimen from 4Xdaily to a weekly maintenance schedule. ********************THIS PRODUCT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

Comedogenic. As thick as makeup, with the color/texture of makeup.

Posted by Reviewer2659353 on Mar 18, 2013

Clogs the pores.

:-)

Posted by 5627828357013969539 on Mar 03, 2013

Smells weird, but it really works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »