Super product

Posted by Reviewer3305132 on Oct 06, 2010

Best product for any skin problems -- I have psoriasis ( not so badly anymore) and am sensitive to most perfumes etc. Sadly, most problem skin products are unpleasant to use, but Psoriasil is soft and really easy and lovely to use -- I use as shampoo and body wash -- only product I need.Highly recommended. October 2010 -- Be extra careful now -- this is an update from me as they have changed the formula. It is not as good as it was before -- what a tragedy they have changed it.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2986581 on Jan 02, 2008

My boyfriend had a TERRIBLE outbreak,he did not have access to the proper meds for the last few years. I bought him the bodywash and he says it makes a difference! He has had this problem for about 20 years and has lots of experience. He loves this product!!

Great product!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

100% work! say bye to Itchy skin and Psoriasis. I usually use Philip B but it claims very work but Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated Scalp and Body Wash is the best for itchy skin and scalp.

Home Health, Psoriasis Medicated Scalp and Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1306775 on Oct 05, 2008

This soap is very emolient and mild. With Psoriasis, the skin burns with every kind of soap and cream. This is the only thing I have found that actually feels good on the skin. Rinse it off, but don't scrub--it will leave the skin feeling as though a light lotion has been applied.

Versatile and effective psoriasis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2587602 on Mar 01, 2010

I can use this product in place of the shampoos recommended by the dermatologist with much better control of visible flaking of the scalp. It doesn't dry my hair like many OTC scalp treatment shampoos. For serious outbreaks, I apply sparingly like a lightweight lotion to the worst patches without rinsing. (This also helps stop new patches when they try to spread to my arms or legs.) When the outbreak subsides, I like to alternate using Home Health Chamovera shampoo with the Medicated Scalp and Body Wash for maintenance.

*****

Posted by Reviewer1516697 on Apr 12, 2010

This is the best psoriasis soap on the market

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3026171 on Dec 07, 2009

I use this product in the shower for mild psoriasis daily. Specifically I use it to clean/treat psoriasis in my ears and chest. As a side benefit, I've found this wash to be great for pre/post shaving on my face and neck. My skin is sensitive to most soaps and aftershaves, and this works great. I've even used it instead of shaving cream, and it works great. It's just a great all around mild wash that smells good, and is very effective.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Nov 16, 2011

I do not have psoriasis or any other scalp problems, but I ordered it and use it as a preventive measure. Read all the negative reviews on it, but I don't think they know what they're talking about! This is really a fine shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny, fluffy and very clean without any residue for days!! I will definitely order it again.

good results so far - using 3 months

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on Jan 21, 2012

so far, my scalp has a significant reduction in the growth of placques. easy-to-take mild fragrance. not a lot of suds.

Excellent product for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Jan 16, 2011

Very gentleon skin and hair and removes psoriasis and excema flakes. Stops itching and heals.