Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated Scalp and Body Wash, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 73 reviews

Super product

Posted by Reviewer3305132 From New Zealand on Oct 06, 2010

Best product for any skin problems -- I have psoriasis ( not so badly anymore) and am sensitive to most perfumes etc. Sadly, most problem skin products are unpleasant to use, but Psoriasil is soft and really easy and lovely to use -- I use as shampoo and body wash -- only product I need.Highly recommended. October 2010 -- Be extra careful now -- this is an update from me as they have changed the formula. It is not as good as it was before -- what a tragedy they have changed it.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2986581 From Florida on Jan 02, 2008

My boyfriend had a TERRIBLE outbreak,he did not have access to the proper meds for the last few years. I bought him the bodywash and he says it makes a difference! He has had this problem for about 20 years and has lots of experience. He loves this product!!

Versatile and effective psoriasis treatment

Posted by Reviewer2587602 From Texas on Mar 01, 2010

I can use this product in place of the shampoos recommended by the dermatologist with much better control of visible flaking of the scalp. It doesn't dry my hair like many OTC scalp treatment shampoos. For serious outbreaks, I apply sparingly like a lightweight lotion to the worst patches without rinsing. (This also helps stop new patches when they try to spread to my arms or legs.) When the outbreak subsides, I like to alternate using Home Health Chamovera shampoo with the Medicated Scalp and Body Wash for maintenance.

Home Health, Psoriasis Medicated Scalp and Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1306775 From Washington on Oct 05, 2008

This soap is very emolient and mild. With Psoriasis, the skin burns with every kind of soap and cream. This is the only thing I have found that actually feels good on the skin. Rinse it off, but don't scrub--it will leave the skin feeling as though a light lotion has been applied.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 From Hungary on Nov 16, 2011

I do not have psoriasis or any other scalp problems, but I ordered it and use it as a preventive measure. Read all the negative reviews on it, but I don't think they know what they're talking about! This is really a fine shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny, fluffy and very clean without any residue for days!! I will definitely order it again.