wool flannel

Posted by Reviewer2799475 on Aug 23, 2011

Thank you for this service. I herb has value products and great international postage. I always check first with I Herb and have never been disappointed. Regards Joy

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jan 02, 2012

Good

wool pack

Posted by Reviewer3283015 on Sep 15, 2010

perfect for soaking and healing

fine

Posted by Reviewer2826153 on Jan 28, 2011

what I expected but glad I stumbled upon it here since been needing for sometime and din't know where to look.

home health wool flannel

Posted by Reviewer1179196 on Oct 15, 2008

great material for the castor oil pack great price for the size, nice grade od wool

Great Quality wool flannel

Posted by Reviewer1773604 on Dec 19, 2008

The wool flannel is of great quality. And it soaks up the castor oil nicely. I ordered a small size of the Wool flannel and I had to cut it up in half. You have a very happy customer!!!!

Everything you need

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 30, 2009

This is a good quality wool, and all of the directions for using it come in the package. This was just what I was looking for.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer1534079 on Feb 16, 2011

Fine for the purpose

Wool Flannel

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 11, 2010

Works just great! I don't know why some others thought that it itched, because to both my husband and me, it just feels smooth on the skin and completely itchless. It is soaked with the castor oil, of course. This was a super-excellent size. I cut it in half, and got two separate pieces that, after doubled in half to make two layers, measure about 6x10 each! (The perfect size for anywhere in the abdomen area.) There was a wee bit extra size on the piece than just exactly 12x18.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »