Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Homeolab USA, Kids Relief, Calm, For Kids 2+, Grape Flavor, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

it works))

Posted by Reviewer2937193 on May 19, 2011

I use it for my 2y.o. baby. in 2 weeks he became more calm and sleeps well at night

really good

Posted by 4807156481645069287 on Oct 03, 2013

This product is really good.I highly recommend. It helps my daughter be more focus and much less irritated and also she always says that it has a good taste.It definitely provides a much better function of her nervous system.

Thanks a lot

Posted by 4860377193291077901 on Dec 09, 2014

I have been using this syrup on my 2 years old son. He has difficulties with falling asleep. This could last for two hours after I would put him in bed at 9pm. He would scream, cry, and hit the wall with his feet. After I started giving him the syrup, the falling asleep time reduced to 15-25 minutes without screaming at all. I just hear him rolling over in his bed until he falls asleep. Also before he was waking up at night once or twice crying and screaming for 10-15 minutes with his eyes closed. This also stopped after we started this syrup. I am so glad and happy for my child! This calms his nightmares completely. I had unexpectable brake for 4 days, because we ran out of the sirup, and I was waiting for shipment over the weekend, than I couldn't take it from our leasing office. I was sceared, that these symptoms will return. But luckily he was quietly falling asleep for 1.5 hours, and was waking up once a night without screaming and crying. So, I hope he will learn a good habit of falling asleep quietly and sleep through the night when I plan to stop the syrup in 3-4 months.

Kids Relief Helps Calm and Curb nightmares

Posted by 5354067889495871350 on Dec 27, 2014

I have four children, three of whom have nightmares and trouble sleeping. Calm helps reduce the nightmares and helps them fall asleep more easily.

seems to work

Posted by frensisa on May 10, 2012

I gave it to my 2,5 year old daughter (only twice a day) but first 3 nights the medication relaxed her so much that she peed in bed (what she usually doesn't do anymore). Probably just a coincidence, who knows. After a few weeks of using she seems to be not so easy to irritate, her temper tantrums happen more rarely. I assume that even better results might be achieved using the medication more often - as the instruction says - every 4 hours.