The other two of the Honees's...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... filled drops are better, especially the green one. This ain't bad either, try them all actually! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

super!

Posted by 4965070779934717288 on Jul 19, 2013

very tasty drops

Milk and honey is better

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

This one just feels nice. Thats all. Cant say that is a bad thing, but the taste is decent. Wont buy again.

Sweet, Soothing, Healthy Honey!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Great tasting, good ingredients. I've tried the others. This one's very soothing especially for those with a sore throat. Tasty... BTW, be sure to select a free sample with any purchase today. One per order!

A very good candy

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

This is a nice candy which has a smooth, traditional taste. Although I think that the Milk & Honey version of this candy (the blue one) tastes better than this one. The Milk & Honey version tastes very much like Werther's Original cream candy. The best part of this candy is, however, the actual filling. It's pure, sweet honey that melts softly in mouth. I give this rating of 4 out of 5 because the first place belongs to the Milk & Honey version :)

Delicious

Posted by Donica on Jan 23, 2013

I love these little drops as a pick-me-up or just as little candies. The honey is delicious and sweet when it finally opens. I enjoy them.

Honees, Honey Filled Drops, 1.60 oz (45 g)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Tasty honey filled drops. Taste is pretty sweet. I don't suggest chewing these or they will stick to your teeth. I'm sure I'll end up buying these again. Kids like these too. Just don't give too many. :)

Sweet!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 21, 2012

I like them so much, specially the honey inside. They soften the throat qhen I've cought.

Ok

Posted by wadex0r on Nov 16, 2012

Ok taste

Sweet sweets!

Posted by 5260462650185985236 on Nov 14, 2012

Yummy-yummy sweets! Gone in 10 sec.!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »