July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Crème, Extra Sensitive, 1.75 fl oz

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Gorgeous product

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jan 03, 2012

I had never heard of the brand and ordered this based on a few rave reviews. And I'm glad I did. This cream makes my skin bright and glowing. Because my skin is oily, I only use a tiny amount to get the lovely effect. This also erases fine lines impressively. An added plus is that this cream doesn't seem to clog pores (in my case, virtually everything does). Smells of honey.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2098422 on Apr 18, 2012

Finally someone figured out that there are people in the world that are sensitive to essential oils!! There are not many organic beauty products on the market without essential oils. Way to go Honey Girl!!

Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer1245181 on Mar 10, 2013

At last a product that is safe for my sensitive skin. I've tried many products that claim to be for sensitive skin but could not tolerate, so I'm thrilled that I can actually use Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Creme, Extra Sensitive. I have combination skin and it works equally well for both oily and dry areas. I just use it sparingly on the oily areas. The result is happy, glowing skin. Discoloration caused by using herbal plant products is gradually clearing up. Hallelujah! FYI, this is the order of ingredients as listed on the jar: purified water, organic extra virgin oive oil, beeswax with pollen & propolis, raw pupukea honey, vit E, royal jelly.

Excellent facial cream ever!

Posted by NgaYanAnnHo on May 01, 2013

The texture of the cream is smooth like butter. It glides on smoothly and moisturize the skin from the deepest layer. I feel my skin baby soft and flawless after using the cream. The main point is that it is made with 10000% (not a typo, i really mean it!) natural ingredients! a true Health and Beauty product!

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1504510 on Jan 08, 2014

I have a drawer full of moisturizers that irritate my skin as well as not being hydrating enough. In fact, I dread shopping for moisturizers. This one went on sort of oily (which I didn't mind) but absorbed well after a few minutes. My skin has been feeling hydrated all day and I also put i under my eyes, not one bit of irritation. I usually cannot tolerate eye cream. I have a lot of those as well. Worth the money!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »