Soft and easy

Posted by 4867265621597271576 on Apr 08, 2016

Colour comes as expected.

My second favorite eyeliner

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Jun 09, 2014

Love Honeybee Gardens eyeliner! I normally use the silvery-grey Smoking Gun (favorite), but got the Blue Jeans color for variety. Goes on easily, smudges nicely. I started using Honeybee Gardens due to chemical sensitivities, and all of their products have worked well for me. I recommend them!

Beautiful

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I bought Honeybee Gardens pencils in 3 colours(blue jeans, envy and smoking gun). Love them all. Very soft pencils, subtle colours and glitter,easy to put on. Use them depending on what colour clothes I am wearing.

Just OK

Posted by 4702750543333883781 on Aug 23, 2012

Like what others say, it's not too blue, more like a dark greenish color. I don't think I'll buy it again.

My favorite eyeliner!(for years now..)

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 07, 2012

Easy to apply and my alltime favorite. It is so difficult to find good eyeliners, specially when it comes to blue liners, but this is just perfect!

Lasts but color runs

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Apr 26, 2012

The color is a nice blue and it does last all day. However, the color I applied to my upper lids ended up under my eyes. Looked like I'd been punched! I had to keep wiping it off from below my eyes throughout the day. It's a shame because I liked everything else about it. Just wish it stayed where I put it!

exactly what I expected

Posted by netalee on Apr 23, 2012

rich navy color, soft and makes a perfect line on the eyelid.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012

Bought this for my mom, really didn't know what to expect out of it as we've never tried natural makeup before. She loves it! Provides a nice navy blue shade, texture is nice. Only complaint that it's a bit difficult to sharpen but then again, so is any eye pencil! Would purchase again.

Really like this product

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Dec 29, 2011

This is a really nice colour, a very dark blue. I find it goes on easily & lasts well with no irratation. A great price for a natural product. I am keen to try more of their products

good eyeliner

Posted by Reviewer1826562 on Nov 29, 2011

For some reason, this color didn't last as long as the belgian chocolate one, but it went on nice and smooth. I'm excited to try out some of the other colors.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »