Light

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Apr 21, 2011

deffinatelly very light, almost nude if you apply as an eyeliner, but its a great eyebrow liner if you are blonde!!

Oui et non

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 05, 2014

Il est bien dans la texture et la tenu mais trop claire on le vois pas

VERY light....

Posted by Reviewer1444182 on Mar 10, 2011

It seems this may go on "okay" but it is so light. Not sure who would use an eyeliner that was so pale. I though it would be a light brown shade but it's pale tan/nude. I wanted to try something even more natural but I think I'll stick with Origins eyeliner.

very light but...

Posted by 4946805781519865091 on Oct 20, 2014

As a fair skinned redhead I have found this a useful colour for highlighting under my eyes,as opposed to wearing a dark liner. It goes well as a smudged line with mascara on bottom lashes for a very natural made up look :)

Nice

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This eyeliner is completely non iriitating, you do have to work it on the back of your hand before you use it though just to warm it up but it goes on really well and smooth. For anyone who is curious, it is a copperish tone.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Mar 30, 2012

This is a nice pencil but it turned out a bit too light in color to me. Honey-color. Next time I will choose something darker.

eye liner

Posted by Reviewer2562675 on Oct 26, 2011

wrong colourfor me too light, if had better pictures would have been able to shop more accurately

Eye Liner

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Jan 30, 2012

I would have to figure out how to sharpen it without breaking it off. I heard you can put it in the refrigerator or freezer for a while before sharpening it but I haven't tried that yet.

not really the color i wanted

Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Mar 01, 2012

I have not used it yet, but I fear the color is too light.