My favorite eyeliner

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Jun 09, 2015

Love this eyeliner! It's a little bit glittery, but subtle. It's not black, which looks harsh on me, and now that some of my hair is silver, this eyeliner is a perfect compliment. Goes on easily, smudges perfectly. I also have the other colors Blue Jeans and Envy which I also like, but Smoking Gun is my fav.

Dark grey

Posted by 4631017669096428362 on Jan 16, 2015

I use this for lining the lower llash line so I don't have a heavy line, bit a smoky shadow line instead. I like the subtle dark grey lower eyeliner and keep the black liner for the upper lash line. It's not totally smudge proof, it sort of dissapears as the day goes by, but I rather retouch than have a heavy line.

save your money

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Nov 28, 2013

Very nice color, but does not stay on. After a short period of time it is all over your face!

Not soft enough

Posted by 4886949632683839023 on Sep 19, 2013

The color is great, but need to apply force when using, does not go on smoothly.

Don't get a lot of colour

Posted by barbyh on Sep 08, 2013

It's okay, but you have to press really hard to get any colour, which you don't want to do around your eye. It's not soft and smooth....I would not purchase again

Daily make-up tool :o)) ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

A good liner, not as soft and vivid as traditional chemical liner, but it's great still! Stays for 4-5 hours, then fades away. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Хороший карандашик, не такой мягкий и яркий, как химические карандаши, но он все равно хорош! Остается на глазах 4-5 часов, потом "выцветает". ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

a good eyeliner

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013

very good ingredients , nice colour , soft lines

great

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I bought Honeybee Gardens pencils in 3 colours(blue jeans, envy and smoking gun). Love them all. Very soft pencils, subtle colours and glitter,easy to put on. Use them depending on what colour clothes I am wearing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Dec 20, 2012

Goes on smooth, lovely sparkly dark grey.

My favorite eyeliner!(for years now..)

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 07, 2012

Very easy to apply, and great color!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »