Honeybee eye liner

Posted by Reviewer1664142 on Feb 25, 2011

A great natural charcoal colored eye liner that is soft and stays on your eyes all day

great

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I bought Honeybee Gardens pencils in 3 colours(blue jeans, envy and smoking gun). Love them all. Very soft pencils, subtle colours and glitter,easy to put on. Use them depending on what colour clothes I am wearing.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Jun 23, 2011

Color is a bit muddy gray. By the end of the day it is faded and somewhat smudged.

Very soft

Posted by Reviewer2426123 on Aug 13, 2011

Liner is very soft texture. Beautiful color.

Cool dark silver pencil

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on May 20, 2011

It shines very well and it is very soft enough to use as shadow. easy light smokey eyes can be made in a second. Does not stay very long but very gentle ingredients. I cannot complain. I would buy again.

Very good!

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

I use it every day...

My favorite eyeliner!(for years now..)

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 07, 2012

Very easy to apply, and great color!

Daily make-up tool :o)) ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

A good liner, not as soft and vivid as traditional chemical liner, but it's great still! Stays for 4-5 hours, then fades away. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Хороший карандашик, не такой мягкий и яркий, как химические карандаши, но он все равно хорош! Остается на глазах 4-5 часов, потом "выцветает". ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Dark grey

Posted by 4631017669096428362 on Jan 16, 2015

I use this for lining the lower llash line so I don't have a heavy line, bit a smoky shadow line instead. I like the subtle dark grey lower eyeliner and keep the black liner for the upper lash line. It's not totally smudge proof, it sort of dissapears as the day goes by, but I rather retouch than have a heavy line.

Nice color

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on Jun 18, 2011

Does not stay for long, but the color is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »