Not bad.

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

I liked color, but it has appeared more faintly, than I thought. The structure dense enough, a bit sticky, shine long enough remains on lips, but hardly I will order it still.

Pretty

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

Really pretty color. Goes on smooth.

Nice, soft color

Posted by Reviewer1444182 on Mar 10, 2011

This shade is a little too light for me. I wanted something a little darker. It's a rather pale, peachy color but looks nice when used with a bit of a darker lip liner as a base. I've only used it twice since it's really not my shade. It does get a bit dry and doesn't seem very moisturizing.

not so great

Posted by Reviewer3090405 on Jul 30, 2011

i've expected another color, but this one is good too. I do not really like the texture, quite difficult to apply it, and does not last for long time

Not for me

Posted by australia on Oct 28, 2012

Lip gloss is a thin consistency, not much colour there. Comes off very easily, only lasts for about an hour or so. It's very shimmery, which I personally don't prefer. Smells nice though. I think it's overpriced for what you get, therefore won't repurchase. Applicator broke within few weeks too...

Gorgeous effortless colour

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 28, 2012

The colour is that perfect natural pinky/peachy colour that really suits a peaches and cream complexion. It is subtly glossy and moisturising, without being sticky and tacky. The applicator sponge is ineffectual as the gloss adheres to the applicator shaft, rather than the sponge. The gloss does need to be applied regularly but this is a small, acceptable trade-off for a chemical free product. Would give 5 stars for this product but the applicator lets it down. Would definitely buy again as the colour is perfect.

lip gloss

Posted by Reviewer3067784 on Mar 19, 2011

i like it

to be healthy or not to be healthy?

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Aug 08, 2013

this gloss does not have any staying power, so you need to re apply quite a lot. But considering that it is a healthier option maybe continuous re application is ok.