Muy buenos! Very good powder!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this powder, I use it everyday with a concealer, the coverage is good for a powder and lasts all day. I will repurchase it again and again! Me encantan estos polvos para diario. El color es perfecto si sois de piel clara (no suuuper clara), cubren bastante y a mí me duran todo el día y eso que mi piel tiende a grasa. Siempre que se me acaban los vuelvo a comprar, un gran descubrimiento!

Good and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 20, 2011

I'm using everyday mineral powder foundation and tried this one as EM is loose type of power (not so easy to make up outside) This color is just my skin tone, if you prefer splendid make up, you'd better choose Geisha. This comes alone without compact package but it's so easy to carry in pouch and there's not so much of powder spiltting. very handy but will try Geisha next time.

Super :)

Posted by Reviewer1900548 on Sep 26, 2011

very nice color, soft texture, long lasting.. I will buy this powder again :)

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

the best powder

Posted by Reviewer3025039 on Jul 12, 2012

It is the best powder, I do not need to use foundation it makes my face matt and makes the pimples invisible. I recommend it to girls with oily skin. I already put it to my next order.

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

This powder is well-covered face and have a good texture!

love

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Sep 29, 2011

works nicely, great price compared to department store 'natural" powders!

Very good powder!

Posted by Reviewer1383801 on Jan 21, 2012

Colour fits my skin and it's better then other mineral powders, light coverige the same time covers enough. Will order again!

Nice alternative to drugstore foundation

Posted by 5566801068958595189 on Nov 12, 2014

Very good pressed powder and ingredients list. The color is perfect for my gold/yellow fair/medium complexion. The effect seems natural, but maybe it has a powdery finish if applying too much. I'm not sure yet.