Muy buenos! Very good powder!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this powder, I use it everyday with a concealer, the coverage is good for a powder and lasts all day. I will repurchase it again and again! Me encantan estos polvos para diario. El color es perfecto si sois de piel clara (no suuuper clara), cubren bastante y a mí me duran todo el día y eso que mi piel tiende a grasa. Siempre que se me acaban los vuelvo a comprar, un gran descubrimiento!

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

super cakey

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jul 24, 2015

im not sure how so many people liked this product. it just stays on top of the skin, making me look as if i used flour as a powder. there are only two nice things about it and those are smell (smells like honey, very pleasant) and price. but it simply doesnt work so im throwing it away.

Best Powder Foundation Ever

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I've used numerous powder foundations, but this one is my favorite, by far. However, like any powder foundation, this one works much better if your skin has been properly prepped before applying it. I've found that if I take time to use a good retinol moisturizer at night, and a good moisturizer/sunscreen in the morning before applying this foundation, I get much better results and the coverage looks just as good in the evening as it does when I first use it in the morning.

Nice alternative to drugstore foundation

Posted by 5566801068958595189 on Nov 12, 2014

Very good pressed powder and ingredients list. The color is perfect for my gold/yellow fair/medium complexion. The effect seems natural, but maybe it has a powdery finish if applying too much. I'm not sure yet.

the best powder

Posted by Reviewer3025039 on Jul 12, 2012

It is the best powder, I do not need to use foundation it makes my face matt and makes the pimples invisible. I recommend it to girls with oily skin. I already put it to my next order.

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

This powder is well-covered face and have a good texture!

love

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Sep 29, 2011

works nicely, great price compared to department store 'natural" powders!

Very good powder!

Posted by Reviewer1383801 on Jan 21, 2012

Colour fits my skin and it's better then other mineral powders, light coverige the same time covers enough. Will order again!

you have to order the honeybee gardens compact separately ($8.99 at iHerb)

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

i don't like to wear heavy foundations, but like/need a fair amount of coverage. this seems to be a good mineral powder. one thing i've noticed, and this might be due to the tinted moisturizer i'm using underneath it, is that it seems like it can cake up a little bit when i perspire. this could also be that i wasn't careful enough to apply evenly and blend it properly. will have to try with my regular moisturizer/sunscreen. it seems to have good coverage and the color blends well with my skin tone. i just bought the compact, so guess i'll be reordering the powder! the powder is sold separately from the compact! this is actually great because you don't have to throw away a plastic container every other month. however, it would've been good if i realized that when i made my initial purchase.