Best Powder Foundation Ever

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I've used numerous powder foundations, but this one is my favorite, by far. However, like any powder foundation, this one works much better if your skin has been properly prepped before applying it. I've found that if I take time to use a good retinol moisturizer at night, and a good moisturizer/sunscreen in the morning before applying this foundation, I get much better results and the coverage looks just as good in the evening as it does when I first use it in the morning.

Muy buenos! Very good powder!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this powder, I use it everyday with a concealer, the coverage is good for a powder and lasts all day. I will repurchase it again and again! Me encantan estos polvos para diario. El color es perfecto si sois de piel clara (no suuuper clara), cubren bastante y a mí me duran todo el día y eso que mi piel tiende a grasa. Siempre que se me acaban los vuelvo a comprar, un gran descubrimiento!

Buen producto y precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2013

El color me queda un poco claro pero se soluciona poniendo un poco de colorete. ¿Te ha ayudado esta opinión para decirdirte? pulsa el Sí que esta más abajo si es así. Más opiniones clicando en mi nombre

Good and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 20, 2011

I'm using everyday mineral powder foundation and tried this one as EM is loose type of power (not so easy to make up outside) This color is just my skin tone, if you prefer splendid make up, you'd better choose Geisha. This comes alone without compact package but it's so easy to carry in pouch and there's not so much of powder spiltting. very handy but will try Geisha next time.

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

Too much kickup, breaks easily

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

This powder creates an absurd amount of kickup, breaks easily, and doesn't have as much coverage as I like. I would say this has light to medium coverage. Since it creates so much loose powder, it's messy and it's gone within a couple weeks of use. The formula of the color "Geisha" is much better. I wish they would make all of the colors with that formula. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Very good powder!

Posted by Reviewer1383801 on Jan 21, 2012

Colour fits my skin and it's better then other mineral powders, light coverige the same time covers enough. Will order again!

Nice alternative to drugstore foundation

Posted by 5566801068958595189 on Nov 12, 2014

Very good pressed powder and ingredients list. The color is perfect for my gold/yellow fair/medium complexion. The effect seems natural, but maybe it has a powdery finish if applying too much. I'm not sure yet.

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

This powder is well-covered face and have a good texture!

A favorite of mine

Posted by DesertLiving on May 18, 2016

I love the mineral powder makeup by Honeybee Gardens. My skin is fair/light and this works beautifully to even out my complexion. My skin is also dry and I have no issues with the formula.