New To iHerb?

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Love this, the color is just right for my fair but slightly sunkissed

Posted by Johanna on Jul 05, 2011

finnish skin.This is easy to use, i suggest that you use it with kabuki brush, I got mine from the eco tools line, also sold here at iherb.Easier to carry around and not messy as the powdery minerals.

Good and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 20, 2011

I'm using everyday mineral powder foundation and tried this one as EM is loose type of power (not so easy to make up outside) This color is just my skin tone, if you prefer splendid make up, you'd better choose Geisha. This comes alone without compact package but it's so easy to carry in pouch and there's not so much of powder spiltting. very handy but will try Geisha next time.

Super :)

Posted by Reviewer1900548 on Sep 26, 2011

very nice color, soft texture, long lasting.. I will buy this powder again :)

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

This face powder is wonderful! It is not shiny or sparkly, and the shade is really great for me! I have a skin tone sort of like Reese Witherspoon. Not super fair, but not medium either. What pleases me is that I can apply my moisturizing sunscreen a few minutes before this powder, and it does not hinder the the application at all...Blends right in and smooths out imperfections, but it doesn't look cakey or streaky. Plus, the price for the quality is amazing! It lasts me about 6 months, and I use it nearly every day. I've bought this several times and will continue to do so. Be aware, as other reviewers have noted, this is a refill only. It does NOT come in a traditional compact, or with any sort of puff or brush. You can purchase the compact separately, and it does come with a thin puff. I did buy that compact after buying the refill only for the first time, to see if I liked the product. Personally, I almost never use that puff, except for touch-ups; it's way to small and thin. To apply this powder, I use disposable cosmetic sponge/wedges.

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.