Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Too much kickup, breaks easily

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

This powder creates an absurd amount of kickup, breaks easily, and doesn't have as much coverage as I like. I would say this has light to medium coverage. Since it creates so much loose powder, it's messy and it's gone within a couple weeks of use. The formula of the color "Geisha" is much better. I wish they would make all of the colors with that formula. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

ok as a finishing powder

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

It is a bit too sheer to be called a powder foundation, but is it ok as a finishing powder.

it's okay

Posted by cyweng on Nov 26, 2015

I've been using mineral powder for a while and this is okay; it's a little bit cakey but for the price I think it's acceptable!

Item crushed to powder during shipping

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015

The powder is nice but it was probably shaken up and crushed and spilled around inside the box when I received it. Had to use it with a kabuki brush instead of a pad.

Shows off all pores and imperfectuons- подчеркивает все поры как маска на лице

Posted by 5171724533263204906 on Mar 03, 2014

Terrible finish, looks like cheap fondati in that does all the wrong job, shows pores, lotte wrinkles and looks like mask on the skin. Dont like it, money wasted. Подчеркнул все поры, лежит как маска на лице или как дешевый тональный. Выброшенные деньги. УжаснаЯ пудра

inconvenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer1712356 on Jul 11, 2011

inconvenient packaging, no puff

Russia

Posted by Reviewer2525918 on Apr 05, 2012

Very Gut 5++++++

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on May 25, 2012

I love this make-up. All natural and not expensive. Aboslutely perfect.

GREAT

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 03, 2014

I've reordered this for over 2 years now, it's the only powder I use. GREAT coverage, and it doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation to my sensitive skin. I apply it with a sponge, and it lasts for about 2,5 to 3 months of daily use. Supernatural fits my light/medium Scandinavian skin with yellow undertones perfectly. I've tried mineral powders for 100 dollars which was pretty much useless compared to this. Will continue to reorder this forever!