July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

the best powder

Posted by Reviewer3025039 on Jul 12, 2012

It is the best powder, I do not need to use foundation it makes my face matt and makes the pimples invisible. I recommend it to girls with oily skin. I already put it to my next order.

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

This powder is well-covered face and have a good texture!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

This face powder is wonderful! It is not shiny or sparkly, and the shade is really great for me! I have a skin tone sort of like Reese Witherspoon. Not super fair, but not medium either. What pleases me is that I can apply my moisturizing sunscreen a few minutes before this powder, and it does not hinder the the application at all...Blends right in and smooths out imperfections, but it doesn't look cakey or streaky. Plus, the price for the quality is amazing! It lasts me about 6 months, and I use it nearly every day. I've bought this several times and will continue to do so. Be aware, as other reviewers have noted, this is a refill only. It does NOT come in a traditional compact, or with any sort of puff or brush. You can purchase the compact separately, and it does come with a thin puff. I did buy that compact after buying the refill only for the first time, to see if I liked the product. Personally, I almost never use that puff, except for touch-ups; it's way to small and thin. To apply this powder, I use disposable cosmetic sponge/wedges.

Buen producto y precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2013

El color me queda un poco claro pero se soluciona poniendo un poco de colorete. ¿Te ha ayudado esta opinión para decirdirte? pulsa el Sí que esta más abajo si es así. Más opiniones clicando en mi nombre

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!