Super

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Feb 13, 2014

This is light and very covering :)

Great product !

Posted by 5649061712664832619 on Feb 10, 2014

great product, with a good composition and a very natural finish. So far I really like it !

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 06, 2014

I have pale skin with a red/ruddish appearance. This mineral powder evenly covers my skin without looking like its covering. It just blends nicely covering the reddness and evening out the skin tones, it also appears to reduces my pore size. The color was perfect for me the winter time. I also purchased the Ecotools brush for applying this powder and it was a great fit, the brush size and bristle firmness makes the application of this powder very nice and easy. A little seems to go a long way and the price is great. I didn't mind either that it only comes in a plastic case as it appears in the picture, (no fancy compact).

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

This face powder is wonderful! It is not shiny or sparkly, and the shade is really great for me! I have a skin tone sort of like Reese Witherspoon. Not super fair, but not medium either. What pleases me is that I can apply my moisturizing sunscreen a few minutes before this powder, and it does not hinder the the application at all...Blends right in and smooths out imperfections, but it doesn't look cakey or streaky. Plus, the price for the quality is amazing! It lasts me about 6 months, and I use it nearly every day. I've bought this several times and will continue to do so. Be aware, as other reviewers have noted, this is a refill only. It does NOT come in a traditional compact, or with any sort of puff or brush. You can purchase the compact separately, and it does come with a thin puff. I did buy that compact after buying the refill only for the first time, to see if I liked the product. Personally, I almost never use that puff, except for touch-ups; it's way to small and thin. To apply this powder, I use disposable cosmetic sponge/wedges.

good for your skin

Posted by 5516743031045694361 on Jan 14, 2014

needs å wide brush to not look unnatural on your skin..

Super-Natural

Posted by 4757001523054773868 on Dec 23, 2013

This pressed mineral powder gives a sheer, natural cover that can be built up if needed. Excellent colour, I will re-purchase. Super-Natural.

Buen producto y precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2013

El color me queda un poco claro pero se soluciona poniendo un poco de colorete. ¿Te ha ayudado esta opinión para decirdirte? pulsa el Sí que esta más abajo si es así. Más opiniones clicando en mi nombre

Good product

Posted by 4620811243375360152 on Nov 28, 2013

Good product

Bien para matizar.

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Nov 27, 2013

Polvo bueno y barato aunque no me gusta el formato "muestra"

Long-lasting matte coverage

Posted by 5013006566890007768 on Nov 27, 2013

I love the light-weight feel of this powder and how long it lasts. It looks nice and natural, and it doesn't break the bank! I have a medium complexion with some Asian heritage, so I get dark in the summer and thought that the Luminous color would be better suited; however I actually found it too dark/ too red now that I've lost some of my summer glow. Although the product description labels Supernatural as a "neutral light shade," I find it is well-suited to my medium-light winter skin tone.