Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 06, 2014

I have pale skin with a red/ruddish appearance. This mineral powder evenly covers my skin without looking like its covering. It just blends nicely covering the reddness and evening out the skin tones, it also appears to reduces my pore size. The color was perfect for me the winter time. I also purchased the Ecotools brush for applying this powder and it was a great fit, the brush size and bristle firmness makes the application of this powder very nice and easy. A little seems to go a long way and the price is great. I didn't mind either that it only comes in a plastic case as it appears in the picture, (no fancy compact).

love these powders

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

I usually wear the "geisha" shade- it matches perfectly with my skin and has amazing coverage, but thought I would try this one for the summer, guess my skin hasn't darkened enough yet. I won't knock it for not matching my skin as the geisha matches perfectly and this was an experiment. If you are very fair, go with geisha.

Nice coverage!

Posted by 4908810494233717152 on Nov 06, 2013

I actually use this product on top of my tinted moisturizer on days when I want a little more coverage. It makes my skin look very smooth and even. My skin tends to be dry and it doesn't look cakey if I use a sheer layer. Great product and I love that it's natural. I use the shade Supernatural and I am about an NW20 in Mac foundations.

Long-lasting matte coverage

Posted by 5013006566890007768 on Nov 27, 2013

I love the light-weight feel of this powder and how long it lasts. It looks nice and natural, and it doesn't break the bank! I have a medium complexion with some Asian heritage, so I get dark in the summer and thought that the Luminous color would be better suited; however I actually found it too dark/ too red now that I've lost some of my summer glow. Although the product description labels Supernatural as a "neutral light shade," I find it is well-suited to my medium-light winter skin tone.

Perfect

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I was taking a risk regarding the shade. It turned out to be a perfect match. I have fairly pale skin with a reddish undertone. This product works well, it's light, coverage is great, and doesn't leave my face feeling all cakey. I have repurchased twice.

Natural and good

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Effective powder. Small, natural and keeps my face from shining:)

Very happy, good product

Posted by missgreennz on Jul 29, 2014

Softly pressed and easy to apply. Very natural and smoothen skin.

Super-Natural

Posted by 4757001523054773868 on Dec 23, 2013

This pressed mineral powder gives a sheer, natural cover that can be built up if needed. Excellent colour, I will re-purchase. Super-Natural.

Muito bom!

Posted by 5676100680237564250 on Aug 26, 2014

Mesmo com ingredientes naturais, achei melhor que os pós convencionais, cobertura média e na pele fica mais claro que na foto.

Excelente

Posted by 5021875120375623712 on Oct 23, 2014

Me encanta este polvo compacto. Queda muy natural al aplicarlo en el rostro.