Nice coverage!

Posted by 4908810494233717152 on Nov 06, 2013

I actually use this product on top of my tinted moisturizer on days when I want a little more coverage. It makes my skin look very smooth and even. My skin tends to be dry and it doesn't look cakey if I use a sheer layer. Great product and I love that it's natural. I use the shade Supernatural and I am about an NW20 in Mac foundations.

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

love these powders

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

I usually wear the "geisha" shade- it matches perfectly with my skin and has amazing coverage, but thought I would try this one for the summer, guess my skin hasn't darkened enough yet. I won't knock it for not matching my skin as the geisha matches perfectly and this was an experiment. If you are very fair, go with geisha.

Good price and quality

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013

The quality is quite good at this price, the color is a little darker than my skin, but I worry Geisha might be too white/pale for me. I used Jane Iredale before, they have various colors and that is prefect for me; anyway, the price is much higher than this. I find Honeybee Gardens powder is worth value.

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

Not sure...was broken when it arrived

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 02, 2012

This product had to travel from USA so it was shattered when it arrived (so no longer solid, now just crumbled powder). Great that it's got no nasties in it and was also confused as when it arrived it looked like a refill and not a compact and was in plastic packaging. Not what I expected.

Not so impressed...

Posted by 4970383632937701692 on Oct 24, 2012

Was a bit disapointed with the packaging as its not ideal for a makeup case or handbag, its just a thin plastic sleeve. I also expected this colour to be quite neutral and and translucent but it is very light and although it feels like nice powder, most people will need a darker shade bacause I usually have a fair shade and its not dark enough for me...

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

This powder is well-covered face and have a good texture!

the best powder

Posted by Reviewer3025039 on Jul 12, 2012

It is the best powder, I do not need to use foundation it makes my face matt and makes the pimples invisible. I recommend it to girls with oily skin. I already put it to my next order.

you have to order the honeybee gardens compact separately ($8.99 at iHerb)

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

i don't like to wear heavy foundations, but like/need a fair amount of coverage. this seems to be a good mineral powder. one thing i've noticed, and this might be due to the tinted moisturizer i'm using underneath it, is that it seems like it can cake up a little bit when i perspire. this could also be that i wasn't careful enough to apply evenly and blend it properly. will have to try with my regular moisturizer/sunscreen. it seems to have good coverage and the color blends well with my skin tone. i just bought the compact, so guess i'll be reordering the powder! the powder is sold separately from the compact! this is actually great because you don't have to throw away a plastic container every other month. however, it would've been good if i realized that when i made my initial purchase.