great color, but nothing like the photo!

Posted by melsie on May 10, 2013

This is a great color. It looks totally nothing like the photo, though! It's got a brownish tinge to it, not purple-ish at all. I suggest searching for other photos online because the shade is really different. Anyway, despite my original surprise, this turned out to be a really good color! I have dark brown hair and fair skin with neutral (with a bit of yellow) undertones, and this matched my natural lip color pretty much. It's my everyday lipstick now. I gave it 4 stars because, I've found that this breaks off a bit easily. I like the texture, it's rather creamy, but I've noticed that with this (and the other HG lippie I have) it tends to break off at the base. I just push it down though, and it's all good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3044343 on Apr 30, 2011

Rich color, nice textuere, but it crushed very fast.

a little dry for me

Posted by Reviewer1838234 on Dec 11, 2011

a little dry for me

Don't trust the photo :) But it is good

Posted by vocele on May 23, 2013

Good product, beautiful package inlike all the other natural lipsticks for this price. Color is not as in the picture at all. It is more red (not pink!) and darker. Go to Honeybee Gardens' site for color map - the tint is shown better, but it's darker in life. The lipstick is very well pigmeneted. Probably this is because it's not moisturizing at all (1 star is off for that). I have to apply it on moisturizing lip balm and sometimes I put some balm after it.

At IHerb are wonderful people, who think their customers!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Mar 30, 2011