Color not as pictured

Posted by karenkay on Mar 13, 2015

I did not have the experience with the hard texture or bad taste that other reviewers complained about. It went on creamy, with a nice sheen. There was no discernible taste. My only complaint is that I was expecting a lipstick with more of a pale pink color. I expected it to have some tan/brown tones mixed in, but not as much as was actually in it. It has a lot of tan/brown tones in it, and not so much pale pink. It's a nice color, just not what I was expecting by the picture.

Disapointed

Posted by 5533671587305280226 on Feb 19, 2014

Very bad smell and taste,like very old oily product,beurk beurk......very difficult to put on lips,thick and pasty.Not smooth at all ,not glidy.Not at all the same color shown On the website,but much more darker...I will not recommend this item.....I bought two...:-((

Honeybee gardens lipstick.

Posted by 5234100033191779581 on Nov 06, 2013

It broke of on the bottom right after the first use. A little bit hard, the color is not as in the picture, it is darker.

Not for me!

Posted by greenspots on Jul 29, 2013

I like the color of this lipstick, but it smells odd and tastes bad. I've never had a lipstick that had a taste before. This one DOES have a taste, and it's BAD! I might have gotten a stick from a bad batch, but I'm not going to buy another one to see if it was just a fluke.

Honeybee ick!

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Jul 07, 2013

The lipstick is very hard to get on the lips. It smells bad as if it is old. The color is different than the picture. Would not recommend this product; don't waste your money.

Amazing color!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Mar 22, 2013

I'm so happy I gave this color a try. The color is so nice, a medium nude color (not too light) that looks like my lips but adds a very beautiful sheen and add dimension to my lips. This will definitely be my to-go lipstick in my purse.

Gorgeous

Posted by katy-kyker on Oct 02, 2012

I really like this colour. It has just enough of a brown tinge in the rose to suit my complexion. It can be worn anytime. Beautiful nourishing feel on my lips and of course no yucky taste. Definitely will re-purchase this colour and looking forward to trying some more of HBG's range of lipsticks.