New To iHerb?

Honeybee Gardens, Truly Natural Lipstick, Paradise, 0.13 oz (3.7 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Gorgeous

Posted by katy-kyker on Oct 02, 2012

I really like this colour. It has just enough of a brown tinge in the rose to suit my complexion. It can be worn anytime. Beautiful nourishing feel on my lips and of course no yucky taste. Definitely will re-purchase this colour and looking forward to trying some more of HBG's range of lipsticks.

Amazing color!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Mar 22, 2013

I'm so happy I gave this color a try. The color is so nice, a medium nude color (not too light) that looks like my lips but adds a very beautiful sheen and add dimension to my lips. This will definitely be my to-go lipstick in my purse.

Honeybee ick!

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Jul 07, 2013

The lipstick is very hard to get on the lips. It smells bad as if it is old. The color is different than the picture. Would not recommend this product; don't waste your money.

Not for me!

Posted by greenspots on Jul 29, 2013

I like the color of this lipstick, but it smells odd and tastes bad. I've never had a lipstick that had a taste before. This one DOES have a taste, and it's BAD! I might have gotten a stick from a bad batch, but I'm not going to buy another one to see if it was just a fluke.

Honeybee gardens lipstick.

Posted by 5234100033191779581 on Nov 06, 2013

It broke of on the bottom right after the first use. A little bit hard, the color is not as in the picture, it is darker.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »