Color nice, creamy but it broke

Posted by Reviewer2757677 on Jan 21, 2016

It is a nice cherry color, creamy lipstick but it broke when I first used it.

Great colour but stick broken upon arrival

Posted by 4922163760471079032 on Sep 30, 2014

Despite the earlier review about lipstick arrived broken, I still decided to try it. But to my disappointment, mine arrivedo broken too. I realised it is not packed with any bubble wrap, could it be the reason why many of us received the stick broken. Hope iherb packer can take note and improve on it. I like the colour though it look slightly different from Web. Likely to buy again but really hope something can be done to the packaging.

Muy buen labial de ingredientes naturales

Posted by Rulitos on Aug 17, 2014

Estoy muy satisfecha con este labial, el color es un rojo intenso (más hacia el lado oscuro) que puede ir constuyéndose hasta quedar muy pigmentado. SI uno aplica solo una vez, la apariencia será de unos labios con un efecto "teñido" muy natural. Es un poco duro al momento de aplicarlo, pero luego se hace más suave, debe ser por los ingredientes que contiene (sobre todo porque es libre de siliconas). Lo único malo fue que me llegó roto de fábrica, ya que el envase venía sellado y la barra estaba despegada desde el fondo, por lo tanto no fue culpa del envío.

Awesome Color

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Dec 06, 2013

Just be very careful because the tip can break off. Don't push the stick out very much and be gentle when applying it. Other than that, 5 stars. It's very natural and much better than TOXIC lipstick. No adverse smells or fragrances.

It broke!

Posted by 5742089904861065455 on Aug 03, 2013

Oh no! The reviews are true. On the first application, it broke at the base. Lovely colour though.

Love the moisture

Posted by OrganicDiva on May 14, 2013

It did break but I use a lipstick brush so that was no big deal. I also mix with another color since this is more of plum/wine color.

good lipstick

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

Great lipstick. I love the color, still looks very natural. Goes on very smoothly, texture feels great on my lips.

too fragile

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Dec 22, 2011

It broke after first use((( but color is nice

Nice lipstick and non toxic

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Jul 27, 2011

I've converted all my bath, body and cosmetic products to natural and organic only. This lipstick is a beautiful shade that compliments my skin tone. Simple ingredients and non toxic. No more chemicals for me.

Honey Bee Lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3341640 on Jul 12, 2011

Beautiful, am buying more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »