Awesome Color

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Dec 06, 2013

Just be very careful because the tip can break off. Don't push the stick out very much and be gentle when applying it. Other than that, 5 stars. It's very natural and much better than TOXIC lipstick. No adverse smells or fragrances.

Muy buen labial de ingredientes naturales

Posted by Rulitos on Aug 17, 2014

Estoy muy satisfecha con este labial, el color es un rojo intenso (más hacia el lado oscuro) que puede ir constuyéndose hasta quedar muy pigmentado. SI uno aplica solo una vez, la apariencia será de unos labios con un efecto "teñido" muy natural. Es un poco duro al momento de aplicarlo, pero luego se hace más suave, debe ser por los ingredientes que contiene (sobre todo porque es libre de siliconas). Lo único malo fue que me llegó roto de fábrica, ya que el envase venía sellado y la barra estaba despegada desde el fondo, por lo tanto no fue culpa del envío.

too fragile

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Dec 22, 2011

It broke after first use((( but color is nice

wasn't crazy about the color..

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

and the lipstick is so soft you have to watch out it will brake if you press on lip. The color was not super red but a bright red with a fushia kind of glow to it. I wanted a tomato red so it wasn't for me :( I do love that it didn't dry out my lips the next day tho! 赤は赤なんですけどフューシャ色のような赤であまり好きではなかった…トマトのような赤や落ち着いた赤が好きな方にはおすすめできないです。ただ唇にすごく優しくって感動。もっと自分に合いそうな色を探します!

Broke

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Jun 15, 2011

My either was already broken or it broke on the very first application. I've repaired it using matchstick method and kept it in the fridge so far. Maybe its just too soft for summer heat. not buying this brand again.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Apr 24, 2011

I love the color. It's RED but not real bright red. My complaint is that it came broken off and crushed. They sent me a replace,but the second one came also broken off,not crushed.... I wansn't happy about it,but I feel lazy to ask them agian....sigh.

Nice lipstick and non toxic

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Jul 27, 2011

I've converted all my bath, body and cosmetic products to natural and organic only. This lipstick is a beautiful shade that compliments my skin tone. Simple ingredients and non toxic. No more chemicals for me.

Amazing

Posted by 5663326807048064339 on Jun 22, 2016

Very very excited that this natural lipstick is actually pretty, lasts and feels amazing on the lips..... best purchase!!

Great colour but stick broken upon arrival

Posted by 4922163760471079032 on Sep 30, 2014

Despite the earlier review about lipstick arrived broken, I still decided to try it. But to my disappointment, mine arrivedo broken too. I realised it is not packed with any bubble wrap, could it be the reason why many of us received the stick broken. Hope iherb packer can take note and improve on it. I like the colour though it look slightly different from Web. Likely to buy again but really hope something can be done to the packaging.

Honey Bee Lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3341640 on Jul 12, 2011

Beautiful, am buying more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »