Great neutral lipstick

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

This lipstick applies nicely and has moisture. The color is great. Nice blend of a rose/red and brown shades without being so warm it won't complement a cool palette.

Great color

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 22, 2012

The Seduction color sounds vampy, but when you apply it, it's actually a warm brick rose color, very neutral. Great for everyday when you don't want obvious color but you are trying to make sure your lips don't "disappear." My only criticism is that the lipstick has a grainy feel to it. However, I love that the ingredients are safe. Will buy again.

Great product for the price

Posted by Darlynn on Jan 11, 2014

This lip stick is very easy to apply. Feels moisturizing and the color is not too overwhelming. This shade is like a light brown. I bought it for a darker shade of not pink, but more a brown/berry. It's definitely not a pink berry color, but closer to brown berry. It's so tough to shop for lipstick online since we can't try it on. I am fair skinned and it is suitable for when I want to wear earthy tones. It think it's the best product in this price range. I would recommend this brand of lipsticks.

Very nice

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

I like Honeybee gardens lipsticks.. they stay on for awhile! This color is brownish, with a hint of red!

feels and looks great

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

moisturizing matte color that feels good on my lips. average to good lasting power, but good to know it's not full of horrible chemicals.

great feeling but too dark

Posted by 4972737736237003260 on Nov 12, 2015

I love the texture of this lipstick, feeling smooth moist soft lip. But the color is too dark, I'm Asian yellow skin. The color is deep dark red brown. If you are a Rock style, this color suit you.

too brown

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

I love the color Romance. It's good for any skin tone. Burlesque is too pink and this Seduction is too brown.

Love it

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Oct 10, 2013

Love this lipstick and the price is great for a natural product. The colour is very natural and pleasant, easy to apply, long lasting for a natural lipstick, I just love it! It's my favourite lipstick now!

Great night time lipstick

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Jun 01, 2016

Nice lipstick with harmless ingredients. Nice color, great for night time wear. Stays on well because it has a dryer formula.

Not the same colour as shown, but really nice

Posted by Reviewer1041013 on Mar 13, 2015

I was expecting this lipstick to be a very different colour than it turned out to be. In the picture it looks warmer, lighter and more coral than it really is. So please be aware that it is a really different shade than shown - but fortunately I loved it anyway! Quite moisturising, yet rich, and a deep, lasting colour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »