Terrible mascara!

Posted by 5254389421300348938 on Sep 29, 2014

I was anxious to try this mascara but I was terribly dissappointed. It has a nice brush but that is the only thing nice about this mascara. This mascara does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. It is the worst mascara that I have used, and I have used a lot of different kinds. It is not even good enough to be saved and used as a back up mascara. It is horrible.

Dreadful

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Aug 16, 2015

This mascara is so thin as to be virtually useless and even repeated applications don't help. Ironically though it takes real persistence to get off. Tried it once and binned it.

Clumpy and smudgy

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

This did not go on smoothly. The applicator brush was terrible and it took several coats to get the desired minimal coverage. Will not buy again.

Meh.

Posted by lynnmontoyafitness on Aug 25, 2011

Glumpy and sticky. Just another mediocre mascara with good copy.

useless

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Mar 31, 2012

Not for me, looks very cheap. I have black areas under my eyes with this mascara. Awful! Yes, it's natural, but doesn't work at all.

Truly terrible.

Posted by easysimplevegan on Aug 25, 2016

This mascara is the worst mascara I have ever used. It was watery so didn't keep my lashes up, it clumped my lashes together, it made my eyes a little itchy, and it smudged very easily. I definitely do NOT RECOMMEND this product. DO NOT BUY.

Mascara doesn't fix so good on lashes, it runs easily. Doesn't stay long enough.

Posted by 5457346451240121146 on Aug 10, 2016