Ok so far, but not waterproof

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015

It didn't smudge but it's not waterproof. So crybabies beware of these :) haha Anyway didn't give me the super thick lash look, more thin and natural. You can't achieve a diva look with this.

ok

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Mar 02, 2016

Its nothing magical. Normal mascara.

Mascara

Posted by Reviewer1323678 on Dec 30, 2010

It applies very well, but it hails very fast.

A bit dry

Posted by Reviewer1464048 on Mar 14, 2011

A good mascara, but it is a bit dry so it flakes off a few hours after application.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on Jun 01, 2011

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. I appreciate the fact that it does not contain nasty chemicals, but I don't like the application - it sticks the lashes together and smudges on the eyelids upon application every time no matter how carrefull I am.

Honebee Mascara

Posted by Reviewer1698381 on Jun 28, 2011

This is decent mascara. If you already have great eyelashes, you'd probably love it. I have thin, short eyelashes so I need something more. So far nothing beats my Arbonne mascara. But if you don't need major help with your lashes, give this a try!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2146662 on Jul 09, 2011

This mascara is just ok. It stays put all day, but you have to put on many layers to get the look.

Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2162301 on Jul 14, 2011

I find this mascara smudges, so you have to be careful not to touch your eyes. It does not make my eyes itchy or red, and I dont have sore eyes after using it.

Good Job

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Aug 21, 2011

My lashes are very blonde but I don't like to wear a thick coat of mascara - this does a good job. If I layer it, it does have a tendency to flake just a little but much less than most in-store purchased products.

good & natural for day wear

Posted by Reviewer1382456 on Dec 29, 2011

gentle and natural... easy to remove. stays on all day, but quits about 12 hours or so. gives a natural look. does not layer well for that extra evening length.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »