pretty good

Posted by 4873882807901313039 on Feb 11, 2015

Great colour, does not irritate my eyes at all Coverage on eyelashes takes a bit of effort but looks nice.

Disappointing

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Feb 03, 2015

Doesn't add much volume nor length

noneybee gardens, truly natural mascara, black magic

Posted by 5545483186583913669 on Oct 22, 2014

This product is very good, he's strong, gets several hours, gives a beautiful look.

Terrible mascara!

Posted by 5254389421300348938 on Sep 29, 2014

I was anxious to try this mascara but I was terribly dissappointed. It has a nice brush but that is the only thing nice about this mascara. This mascara does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. It is the worst mascara that I have used, and I have used a lot of different kinds. It is not even good enough to be saved and used as a back up mascara. It is horrible.

Do you want a mascara with less chemicals than others?

Posted by jeplace on Jul 22, 2014

Honeybee Garden's Mascara has less chemicals than others. They also recently have added organic ingredients. The price is incredible. It goes on like silk. I've turned a lot of people onto this mascara. One thing, is I have found it doesn't last as long as other mascaras, perhaps there is a little less in the container? But still, for the quality and price, it is the best!!

Non-smudging natural mascara for a nice price

Posted by 5066151183221452949 on Jun 19, 2014

As I've oily eyelids, I've always used waterproof formulas. This one is not as volumizing and lengthening, but it is quite buildable. At a wonderful pricepoint, you get a natural, non-toxic mascara that doesn't smudge. I repurchased this product. While it doesn't deliver perfect false-lash effects, it's worth for me having a natural product that actually doesn't budge too much.

Natural but smudgy

Posted by 4754919333690319625 on Apr 13, 2014

Not a great mascara if you want dramatic effect, it smudges and quite hard to remove. Maybe works fine for some people... natural!

Great stuff!

Posted by 4657473724188285824 on Nov 29, 2013

Goes on beautifully and has more staying power/WAY less smearing than the toxic drugstore brands!

Just found out my favourite mascara is toxix

Posted by katy-kyker on Jul 31, 2013

This mascara is perfect for my lashes. It separates and lengthens. It is perfect for a natural day time look. It has a lovely consistency that doesn't clump. I am in love with this product. However, it contains Phenoxyethanol :( Now will be searching for a new mascara...

Natural look

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Jul 26, 2013

A truly great mascara for a natural look, wich you can easily build up with more layers. Doesn't smudge. Removed one star because the wand broke and I am now unable to use the last bit of the mascara.