Perfect mascara

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 10, 2012

Perfect mascara. Easy brush on my medium length lashes look great. To the extent lengthens and thickens them. In this case, this mascara is also safe. Very, very good mascara. Osypatsya starts only at night when it's time to wash off makeup. Praktcheski does not flow from the tears and the weather. A well-washed Luba means for washing. I recommend!

I love this mascara!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

I have used this mascara for almost 4 years now and I love it! Especially because I don't want nasty chemicals everywhere near my eyes so this natural product is so great. 1 swipe gives a minimalistic look. 2-3 swipes a natural look, you can layer up on that with great results. In my experience it does not smudge. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate though (Sweden) so I don't know how lasting it is for people living in very humid areas. Please note that this is not a volume giving mascara.

very light product

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 02, 2015

This mascara is VERY light, almost unnoticeable. It is hypoallergenic and does not cause irritation.

Ok so far, but not waterproof

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015

It didn't smudge but it's not waterproof. So crybabies beware of these :) haha Anyway didn't give me the super thick lash look, more thin and natural. You can't achieve a diva look with this.

No flaking or smudging, just doesn't hold a curl

Posted by 5537775375064567540 on Oct 10, 2016

I was somewhat impressed that this didn't flake or smudge, and we live in summer temps of 40 degrees c. But it didn't do anything other than that. Didn't hold a curl and wasn't particularly lengthening or volumising.

Clumpy and smudgy

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

This did not go on smoothly. The applicator brush was terrible and it took several coats to get the desired minimal coverage. Will not buy again.

Dreadful

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Aug 16, 2015

This mascara is so thin as to be virtually useless and even repeated applications don't help. Ironically though it takes real persistence to get off. Tried it once and binned it.

natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Mar 12, 2011

poor cover, you must cover minimum three times to see the effect. but washes easily only with water. will not buy again.

Terrible mascara!

Posted by 5254389421300348938 on Sep 29, 2014

I was anxious to try this mascara but I was terribly dissappointed. It has a nice brush but that is the only thing nice about this mascara. This mascara does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. It is the worst mascara that I have used, and I have used a lot of different kinds. It is not even good enough to be saved and used as a back up mascara. It is horrible.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Mar 19, 2012

This mascara compares with any 'regular' mascara and is easy to apply. It also holds well and doesn't flake or smudge later in the day. No smell. Texture is a bit hard (still winter over here) so I hold the tube in my hand a few minutes before applying, makes a big difference. Will be repurchasing for sure.