Better than at least Reviva Labs

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 14, 2015

I'm Reviva Labs Skincare's biggest fan and was happy to find their mascara which I used for years. While I appreciate their effort at launching a more-natural mascara, sadly it was too thin for my liking and wasn't as voluminous as conventional brands. This one by Honeybee is a few bucks more but it makes my lashes thicker and more voluminous than Reviva's. Also, the brush is better suited for my eyes than the previous one. As they say, you get what you pay for.

I love this mascara!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

I have used this mascara for almost 4 years now and I love it! Especially because I don't want nasty chemicals everywhere near my eyes so this natural product is so great. 1 swipe gives a minimalistic look. 2-3 swipes a natural look, you can layer up on that with great results. In my experience it does not smudge. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate though (Sweden) so I don't know how lasting it is for people living in very humid areas. Please note that this is not a volume giving mascara.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

very light product

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 02, 2015

This mascara is VERY light, almost unnoticeable. It is hypoallergenic and does not cause irritation.

Ok so far, but not waterproof

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015

It didn't smudge but it's not waterproof. So crybabies beware of these :) haha Anyway didn't give me the super thick lash look, more thin and natural. You can't achieve a diva look with this.

Dreadful

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Aug 16, 2015

This mascara is so thin as to be virtually useless and even repeated applications don't help. Ironically though it takes real persistence to get off. Tried it once and binned it.

Clumpy and smudgy

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

This did not go on smoothly. The applicator brush was terrible and it took several coats to get the desired minimal coverage. Will not buy again.

natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Mar 12, 2011

poor cover, you must cover minimum three times to see the effect. but washes easily only with water. will not buy again.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Mar 19, 2012

This mascara compares with any 'regular' mascara and is easy to apply. It also holds well and doesn't flake or smudge later in the day. No smell. Texture is a bit hard (still winter over here) so I hold the tube in my hand a few minutes before applying, makes a big difference. Will be repurchasing for sure.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1948856 on Jun 25, 2011

very impressed with this product! i recently switched from using estee lauder to this product..i like how my lashes look. I give this product a 7.9. Try it out...just make sure you use 2 coats!:)