Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Mar 26, 2012

It is taken a couple tries to find a safer mascara that I liked. And I love this product. It stays on all day and is easy to apply. Highly recommended.

Best Natural Mascara!

Posted by TheMichiganGirl on Sep 02, 2015

This mascara is AMAZING!!! It goes on smoothly and it's easy to put on several layers. It transfers very little onto underneath the eye even if worn on the bottom lashes. I prefer this over any other mascara that I have tried and highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1013413 on May 30, 2012

Okay so the brush isn't my favorite shape but other than that I love this mascara. It's better than the one lavers makes for almost three times the price. The first day I tried this mascara I went to the Zoo and it was around 90 degrees out. Plus we stood under misters. At the end of the day it stil looked good, no smudges or clumps! I'll never buy anything else!

ok

Posted by HANNAH on Feb 20, 2012

good natural effect You can really dramatic look

Never flakes or smudges even with heavy eyelids

Posted by 5342211219462169091 on Jun 25, 2013

The best mascara, I've ever had. I've got quite heavy eyelids and all the other mascaras have flaked and smudged on my eyelids and under eyes. This one never does, it stays where I put it for the whole day and it comes off easily with water when washed. I've had rain with it as well, and it didn't melt on my face. An absolute perfect.

an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1338592 on Nov 24, 2011

An excellent maskara. Can compete with well-known brands mascaras.Will purchase more.

great mascara

Posted by Reviewer1363372 on Nov 02, 2011

Loved this mascara. I have eye issues and this product has not cause the irritation other products have.

Non-smudging natural mascara for a nice price

Posted by 5066151183221452949 on Jun 19, 2014

As I've oily eyelids, I've always used waterproof formulas. This one is not as volumizing and lengthening, but it is quite buildable. At a wonderful pricepoint, you get a natural, non-toxic mascara that doesn't smudge. I repurchased this product. While it doesn't deliver perfect false-lash effects, it's worth for me having a natural product that actually doesn't budge too much.

Great, natural mascara!

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Aug 07, 2011

Goes on nicely, and gives full, dramtatic, yet natural-looking lashes. Easy to wash off with luke warm, but does fortunately not cause "panda eyes" during the day. Very satisfied with this one!

Favourite mascara

Posted by 5558601389874330957 on Sep 01, 2016

This is my favourite mascara with no nasty ingredients. I really like the brush and consistency of the product. It isn't super thick like conventional mascaras but if you put a couple coats on it really makes a difference.