not please

Posted by Reviewer1797146 on Jun 27, 2012

not to pleased with this product. still trying to find a better natural mascara

on the fence

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 03, 2012

loved this product at first, but it doesn't seem to last very long. maybe it dried out, but after a couple of weeks i noticed some flaking. soon after that, the cap broke. too bad.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1013413 on May 30, 2012

Okay so the brush isn't my favorite shape but other than that I love this mascara. It's better than the one lavers makes for almost three times the price. The first day I tried this mascara I went to the Zoo and it was around 90 degrees out. Plus we stood under misters. At the end of the day it stil looked good, no smudges or clumps! I'll never buy anything else!

Nice mascara

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on May 22, 2012

Not dirty, delicate

great mascara

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I like this natural mascara, it makes my eye lashes appear significantly longer, it doesn't sting my eyes or contain loads of plasticizers and it's reasonably priced. I only use this brand of mascara now. I like Honeybee Gardens products generally.

Lasts long

Posted by Reviewer2530610 on May 08, 2012

and doesn't irritate my eyes as the mascaras usually do..

Great for daily makeup

Posted by Reviewer2581394 on May 05, 2012

Well, at first I didn't really like it. I've got black lashes and after applying the product for the first time it looked like I had no mascara at all. You know, it was too "natural" for me. But then I got used to - I just need to apply more coats. I don't use it for drama effect, but this is really perfect for daily effect. And what is important for me - this mascara is so easy to wash off just with warm water!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2980873 on Apr 28, 2012

It did not give the volume that I was expecting. It's ok, washes off easily. Gives a very natural subtle look.

Not bad but not as good as I expected

Posted by Reviewer3203708 on Apr 24, 2012

I have to admit I was a little disappointed with this product. I've been looking for chemical free/ natural makeup products and while this one is a lot better ingredient wise than many, I was hoping it would perform better. It won't keep my lashes curled and I have to apply several layers to get the full look that I would get from just one layer with traditional mascara. By the time you get enough on it starts looking a little goopy and you pretty much would need a lash brush/separator to make it look really good. However, I haven't had problems with flaking. I'm not going to go back to regular mascara but I may have to keep searching for one that better meets my expectations.

Good mascara