Finally a healthy mascara

Posted by Reviewer3305515 on Jan 29, 2012

I love wearing makeup but I couldn't find a truly healthy, ecofriendly mascara within my price range anywhere. This is the best price for such great quality. To be honest I can't tell the difference between the result I achieve from this one and more conventional brands. I get the same long beautiful thick lashes. This is my favorite kind now. No icky ingredients or irritation anymore!

Honeybee Gardens Natural Mascara

Posted by Reviewer1810918 on Feb 16, 2012

This mascara does not flake like others I have used.

ok

Posted by HANNAH on Feb 20, 2012

good natural effect You can really dramatic look

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1013413 on May 30, 2012

Okay so the brush isn't my favorite shape but other than that I love this mascara. It's better than the one lavers makes for almost three times the price. The first day I tried this mascara I went to the Zoo and it was around 90 degrees out. Plus we stood under misters. At the end of the day it stil looked good, no smudges or clumps! I'll never buy anything else!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Mar 26, 2012

It is taken a couple tries to find a safer mascara that I liked. And I love this product. It stays on all day and is easy to apply. Highly recommended.

Great mascara!

Posted by Reviewer2960554 on Apr 03, 2012

This is my favorite mascara. It stays on, doesn't smudge or flake and I feel better knowing I'm not putting a bunch of chemicals right next to my eye. Highly recommended!

Really good for me

Posted by FollowMe on Apr 11, 2012

Good for me. I have own long lashes and this mascara make it longer. Pleasant price. Really natural mascara.

Great for daily makeup

Posted by Reviewer2581394 on May 05, 2012

Well, at first I didn't really like it. I've got black lashes and after applying the product for the first time it looked like I had no mascara at all. You know, it was too "natural" for me. But then I got used to - I just need to apply more coats. I don't use it for drama effect, but this is really perfect for daily effect. And what is important for me - this mascara is so easy to wash off just with warm water!

Lasts long

Posted by Reviewer2530610 on May 08, 2012

and doesn't irritate my eyes as the mascaras usually do..

Nice!