Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Feb 15, 2011

Its not black, it is dark brown as they say, chocolate. No left behind clumps with repeated use. Incredible. Wand is great. Just remember it is not water proof, yet it is beneficial and better for your lashes and eyes.

it is GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Jan 06, 2011

An awesom stuff as mascara. It dosen't irritate my eyes, and come out clumpy incredibly. I am not sure about the color, as I see, it is not so different from black , but still I Love it! :D

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Feb 02, 2011

Free of clays which dry, parabens and animal products --good coverage to lashes. Wish it came in black but the color is dark enough

It does what it says

Posted by 5071991799523053463 on Jul 02, 2016

I never write reviews, but this product deserves one. I bought this mascara (chocolate truffle) based purely on the reviews. I've been looking for a 'harmless' and gentle mascara that ISNT icky sticky gooey blobby, and this product AINT icky sticky gooey blobby. It is what it says; smooth, glides on, silky, great colour, separates lashes and I reckon it's the darn bees knees. Hahaha funny that, bees, honeybees, get it? Never mind. Just buy this mascara, seriously you will NOT be disappointed.

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

There tends to be a bit too much mascara on the brush, but that's not a huge problem. I just have to use my fingers a bit to remove excess product. Once I have done that, the result is great! And it seems to be quite water-resistant. I love the fact that I now use natural mascara, which is safer for my eyes :)

Clumpy and smudgy

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

The brush was terrible and I had to apply several layers to even notice it. Will not buy again. Do not recommend.

great mascara

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Feb 26, 2013

It does not clump and goes on better than any mascara I've used in several years. It's not waterproof, but unless you rub your eyes it's not going to smear.( A very, very dark brown)

Nice shade of brown and great performance

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

Very nice for using with warm eye shadows and is complementary to fair skin types.

Love it

Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014

I love this natural mascara. Looks great. Does not irritate my eyes. Ingredients are wonderful and it is affordable. What more could you ask for?? I've bought this product several times, and I will continue to stay with this product.

Love this mascara

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 19, 2014

One of the only ones that doesn't irritate my eyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »