pretty colour

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

Although I already have black eyelashes, this is a nice alternative for a day/summer look. It is dark brown (I would even like it if it was a bit lighter!). No smudging and no issues with contact lenses.

Love this mascara

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 19, 2014

One of the only ones that doesn't irritate my eyes.

Love it

Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014

I love this natural mascara. Looks great. Does not irritate my eyes. Ingredients are wonderful and it is affordable. What more could you ask for?? I've bought this product several times, and I will continue to stay with this product.

Excellent Mascara, first one I reach for

Posted by Reviewer2499807 on Jan 24, 2014

I did not wear mascara for years because I dislike how stiff it leaves my lashes. This mascara is not like that, they stay soft and flexible ... like lashes are supposed to feel. It does take a bit longer to dry than other mascaras, so you need an additional 30 seconds for your "face." A completely acceptable time for me. Highly recommended.

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

There tends to be a bit too much mascara on the brush, but that's not a huge problem. I just have to use my fingers a bit to remove excess product. Once I have done that, the result is great! And it seems to be quite water-resistant. I love the fact that I now use natural mascara, which is safer for my eyes :)

great mascara

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Feb 26, 2013

It does not clump and goes on better than any mascara I've used in several years. It's not waterproof, but unless you rub your eyes it's not going to smear.( A very, very dark brown)

Clumpy and smudgy

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

The brush was terrible and I had to apply several layers to even notice it. Will not buy again. Do not recommend.

Not good

Posted by enilorak on Nov 06, 2012

I need a mascara who is waterproof. This was not waterproof at all. I liked the colour and how it looked on my eyes. This will be my emergency mascara.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Sep 12, 2012

The colour was nice, but that's all. It did not cover well the lashes.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer2036821 on Aug 01, 2012

I've been using a different brand of mascara that costs 3-4x as much as this one. To save money, I decided to give this a try but it did not meet my expectations. It goes on thin, has a funny smell and is very dark. It also doesn't come off as nicely as the other stuff that I use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »