Flaky as can be

Posted by Reviewer2556903 on Jul 11, 2011

I gave this mascara a good try, I really wanted it to be as good as I thought it was going to be. All of the reviews I read said it was great, not waterproof but definitely smudge-proof and would stay put. This was very far from the truth, this has to be the flakiest mascara I have ever worn, not to mention the most smudge prone. Also, without a a very delicate application process, with another brush than what it came with, it went on extremely clumpy. The only good thing is that it truly is non-irritating and the flakes that will inevitably fall into your eyes throughout the day will not hurt.

Awesome natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jul 17, 2011

I really like the thick consistency (I don't know why it says "light and silky" in the product description; I hope the next one I buy won't be light and silky). You can create proper doll eyes with this if you want to. Doesn't smudge at all, but doesn't come off super easily either. The colour is dark grey, kind of a light black.

Fantastic!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

This is the first natural mascara I have ever bought, and the quality really does match the commercial mascaras I was using prior. This mascara lengthens and thickens the lashes and doesn't smudge. I find that it only flakes if I apply some to my bottom lashes, but even then the flakes are very small and unnoticeable and can easily be wiped off with your fingers. Also, If you get some in your eye it won't sting. The colour is more charcoal than brown, which I prefer to a jet black mascara. Doesn't smudge either! Will definitely repurchase.

Normal mascara.

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

I didn't wait from it for a miracle. Usually natural mascara not so well give volume and length. But this mascara was pleasant, the beautiful deep color, doesn't cause irritation.

Really doesn't clump

Posted by raeannewright on Jun 12, 2011

I am always disappointed with mascaras that claim they do not clump, because they all, inevitably, do. This one, on the other hand, is both natural and really doesn't clump! I am ordering this again, and will continue to check out this brand as I am really happy with this product!

Excellent natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Dec 28, 2011

I always use natural or organic mascaras, this time I wanted one that is nourishing and give some volume. Honeybee gardens has done it - moreover, the expresso color is very nice : a deep, blackened brown. Good price too. Holds on thill night. I'll buy it again.

The Only Mascara For Me

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

Finding a safe yet performing mascara was always a challenge. Either the price was too high or the performance was awful. I finally found this formula which achieved both. I prefer the Expresso coloring because it blends well with any eye shadow without having to go for a dark black.

the quality of hte product

Posted by Reviewer1003909 on Dec 31, 2011

Not bad at all, but smells some unpleasant of some chemicals

Problems with application

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 17, 2011

Whereas the colour is really nice (dark brownish), i really had quite some problems with the application. There is too much mascara on the applicator, which makes it not easy to put the right dose on my lashes. I was more satisfied with the mascara from reviva labs, although this one has the better ingredients.

Posted by imN-Joy on May 18, 2011

The colour is actually muddy black, there is no touch of brown at all. The mascara is quite heavy, I felt its weight on my eyelashes for a couple of hours, but then I got used to it. The smell is OK, but not really perfect. But what I absolutely loved about it is the washing: I just washed it away with water easily. It looks OK on my long and thin eyelashes. The dosator is a bit too small for such a generous brush, so you have to be careful when applying the mascara.