Honeybee Gardens, WaterColors, Shinny Penny, 0.5 fl oz (14 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Great if you have sensitive nails

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

When I heard about water based nail polishes I was really exited. My nails does not like nail polish removers (even the once without acetone) - it just feels like my nails could pop off. I was eager to try a nail polish that didn't need to be removed with regular remover, and I decided to try the WaterColours series. I really like these nail polishes. After two coats they cover well and the colours are beautiful. I usually put on two coats of WaterColours, then a coat of NutraNail speed dry top coat - this makes the polish last a day or two, and when it starts to flake I can simply lift it in a corner of the nail and gently pull the nail polish off in a single flake. No remover necessary, and my nails feel perfectly normal afterwards as well! Shiny Penny is a lot more orangy bronze than the picture would imply, but it does look rather cool, and I think it will be great for autumn.

No review

Posted by Reviewer1964855 on May 18, 2012

I 've bought it for someone else, so I can't really say anything about it. Hermínia, Portugal