July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Honeybee Gardens, WaterColors, Camelot, 0.5 fl oz (14 ml)

Nice coverage and colour

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Jan 31, 2012

Happy with colour and coverage. Shake it well. I put on 2 coats and it stayed on well for 1 week, even in salt water and walking on the beach!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 18, 2011

Some reviewers complain that Honeybee Gardens nail color does not last, but I have had the opposite experience. It is actually hard for me to remove! Very long-wearing on my toes. I do not use it on my hands because I do not like the look of colored fingernails - I find it distracting. COLOR: Great for fall, hard to describe. An auburn, russet reddish color with golden overtones. I selected this color to sort of complement my auburn hair. Will wear in fall, but prefer Tuscany shade for spring and summer. Plan to try darker shades this winter.

Seems like a nice product

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Apr 17, 2011

Went on nicely, texture-wise - I just didn't like the color. It's kind of a goldish-orange - I thought it would be more red/salmon, with some blue undertones, but it's more in the yellow/orange family, so it doesn't work for my skin, but I'll find someone who can use it cuz it seems like a nice product. removed easily with rubbing alcohol.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Apr 26, 2011

Lovely wine color, easy to apply. A little difficult to remove with rubbing alcohol.