Kid loves it. Good enough for me.

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 27, 2013

Kid loves it. Good enough for me.

Great baby snack!

Posted by Reviewer1536152 on Sep 23, 2011

I discovered these when my son was 6 months. He didn't care much for them then but I tried again about a month later and he loved them. He is now almost 10 months and has these daily. As soon as he hears the wrapper he gets excited. He loves the independence he gets from self feeding. I always keep a couple packs in the diaper bag, just in case. A must have, safe, healthy, snack for little ones.

아기과자

Posted by Reviewer1579165 on Jun 17, 2012

핑거푸드만 먹던 시절 이거 하나 쥐어주면 아기가 제법 오래 먹어서 잘 먹였었죠 지금은 돌인데 좀 컸다고 이거 별로 안좋아하네요 베이비 멈멈 이름도 귀여워요 ㅎㅎ

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3295589 on Jun 20, 2013

Was sceptical to order this even though I read many reviews. Decided to order for m kids and THEY LOVE IT. For babies, melts in their mouth because they have so much drool. For toddlers, crunchy crunchy so they love to chew on it.

Nice natural flavour and washes easily

Posted by 4843878940405354013 on Nov 23, 2014

Unlike its competitors that we have in Israel this one is not so sticky. The hands and face of the baby washes easily after they eat it.

Great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1520592 on Dec 12, 2015

My baby loves theese, and the packs of two and two bisquits makes them ideal for traveling :)

yummy

Posted by 4805629626380705110 on Jan 10, 2016

My nephew actually loved it.

son loves it

Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Jan 18, 2016

Taste good and is crunchy which my son loves

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

These are excellent!! My 10 month old loves these. I love them because he can hold them easily and feed himself, they dissolve easily in his mouth so there is a low choking risk and they are low in sugar. I also like how they are packaged (two rusks per pack) so that they stay fresh. I find that I keep them in every handbag and my diaper bag and my son looks for them now. I have purchased them again.

my baby loves it!!

Posted by celinewong on Feb 24, 2016

she loves this biscuits and I'm gonna try out other flavours as well. i tasted it myself and i think it's yummy too!!! mum mum!!