It last!!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Apr 28, 2011

I have been trying a lot of different natural deodorants for over a year and this by far is the best.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2707488 on Nov 16, 2011

Nice, natural, no scent, no odor, keeps me dry.

good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Sep 10, 2011

works well

Natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Jun 15, 2012

This is the most effective aluminum/paraben free stick I've found so far. It may just work best with my body chemistry but I find I don't smell after a normal day and only minimally after exercise. It's worth a try if you want to eliminate those pesky chemicals.

Not very long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Oct 31, 2012

I like the deodorant when I first put it on, no strange smells or anything, but I find that it doesn't last a whole day. I don't react to this one after I've shaved, which is a bonus.

Doesn't last all day.

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

If you're using this on a cool day, you'll probably be fine all day. But you may need to re-apply in the summer months and other warm days. The deodorant itself has a nice calming smell - a bit minty. I like it alot, but I'll have to search for something that works on those hot, sweat-prone days.

Didn't work well for me

Posted by 5606454329588627705 on Nov 03, 2014

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not get me through a full work day (office job). I have pretty bad body odor when I get home. The search continues. :(

Smells Good

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

Smells good, not overpowering. Good for a natural deodorant, but doesn't beat the toxic store brands in preventing pit odor.

No odor protection

Posted by Reviewer1535532 on Nov 29, 2009

I don't recommend this unscented deodorant. Even if I applied it several times a day it gave me no odor protection. It did however keep me dry.

No odor protection