Me encanta!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on Jul 22, 2014

He probado el champu, acondicionador y la bruma. Y todo me encanta! :) Es super buen pack. El champu y acondicionador van muy bien para cuando te vas de viaje, ya que tienen el tamaña ideal y encima no tienen siliconas ni sulfatos que es lo que yo queria. En cuanto a la bruma, me encanta el olor que tiene, y lo echo todas las noches en la almuhada. Es cierto que no aguanta mucho el olor, pero bueno para irte a dormir, va perfecto! :)

Yummy!

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Mar 11, 2013

I love this set, I take it with me to the gym. It smells so creamy of vanilla & sweet orange and I love the combination! It has everything you need to cleanse yourself. Good little bottles too, they were a bit hard to get off the paper in the packet though but just use a little force, the glue sticks them on good.

Travel Kit

Posted by 5487755191647402822 on Oct 25, 2012

The vanilla sweet orange travel kit has nice scents and is a nice size for travel. The products are soothing,and the shampoo is wonderful.

great travel kit

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

I've liked to use this kit. It contains all the necessary products to take care for the hair and body that may be needed in an any trip. The mixed smell of vanilla and orange is very sweet and tender. All the products are very good, and cope with their tasks very fine. Этот набор мне понравился больше, содержит все необходимые средства по уходу за телом и волосами, которые могут понадобится в путешествии. Запах смешанной ванили с апельсином мягкий, нежный и ненавязчивый. Все средcтва очень хороши, и справляются со своими задачами просто замечательно.

Smell Good Travel

Posted by Reviewer2704828 on Jul 23, 2011

Bought it to take to Summer camp. Love the lotion, so thought this would be a good travel kit. It has everything you'd need.

Beautiful scent of vanilla & orange - Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1900716 on Jun 07, 2010

I bought the larger size of the Vanilla & Sweet Orange shampoo and conditioner after trying this sample pack. These are some of the best-smelling hair care / beauty products I've encountered yet! I feel like I'm on vacation as soon as I smell them! :)

Great Sampler

Posted by Reviewer1379716 on Feb 24, 2010

The travel kit is a great way to sample Hugo Naturals products before actually committing and purchasing the larger bottles. I would recommend that anyone who is not familiar with this product line, should purchase this kit to get a better idea of what these products are like.

Great gift!

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Jan 19, 2010

These products smell delicious and are really cute as a set. I gave this to my friend for xmas and she loved it.

nice clean scent

Posted by Reviewer1777887 on Oct 07, 2009

not over powering or fake. does dry me out and I have sensitive skin A+

Luxurious Experience

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Oct 02, 2009

I love Hugo Naturals. The products are a sensory explosion and you can feel good knowing you are not putting toxins on your body for the sake of beauty. These products are made with pronounceable ingredients and they leave your body in better condition that when you first started. I love the orange vanilla scent...not too overpowering. Just right. A hint of sweetness. The lip balm is my favorite, as it is thick and long-lasting!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »